Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has anyone tried using a fake arm to get a vaccine card?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
dura_hugo_arm_3370_14b6087b-00ae-43cd-ba1a-4a1f86954a7a.jpg

Any tips on how to build the arm and fool the nurse into thinking it's a real arm? Or would I be better off just bribing the nurse... "Listen, I'll give you $500 cash right now to just empty that syringe into the trash and pretend it was my arm. No one will ever know." you gotta think they'll do it right?

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
Here’s what my friend did: paid someone 500 per shot to go get the vax.

Upon entry, person says they forgot their license - Walgreens doesn’t care - just give memorized license number, name and address of XXX person.

XXX person now officially immunized and has vaccine card with their name on it. Will pass all scrutiny.

Sad, and this is a 100% true story, the guy who got the vax for my friend passed out at the dump and had to spend a week in the hospital. They were unable to determine what happened to him. He’s fine now.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Remember the whizzinator? Lol, some nfl player trying to use a fake dick full of fake piss, to cheat his drug test?

PleasureMoose

Legendary

Upon entry, person says they forgot their license - Walgreens doesn’t care - just give memorized license number, name and address of XXX person.

XXX person now officially immunized and has vaccine card with their name on it. Will pass all scrutiny.

Sad, and this is a 100% true story, the guy who got the vax for my friend passed out at the dump and had to spend a week in the hospital. They were unable to determine what happened to him. He’s fine now.
interesting. glad your friend pulled through. thanks for the tip. Also few quick questions:
what was your friend doing at the dump? he work there or is this a term I'm not aware of
or did you mean he passed out taking a dump? bc that happens sometimes

EDIT: for 500 once I get my fake arm built ill put the word out there to people willing to pay for this. And ill do it

Last edited:

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
what was your friend doing at the dump? he work there or is this a term I'm not aware of
or did you mean he passed out taking a dump? bc that happens sometimes

EDIT: for 500 once I get my fake arm built ill put the word out there to people willing to pay for this. And ill do it
Haha “dump” may just be southern for where you take your trash if there’s no local collection.

N. Pappagiorgio

Poster
Founder

Any tips on how to build the arm and fool the nurse into thinking it's a real arm? Or would I be better off just bribing the nurse... "Listen, I'll give you $500 cash right now to just empty that syringe into the trash and pretend it was my arm. No one will ever know." you gotta think they'll do it right?
Problem is, you will have to do it 2 times a year for the next 50 years.

BurtReynoldsMustache

Poster
Founder

Holy shit 😆

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Send that to me when you’re finished with it please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom