Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has anyone ever had to shoot an intruder in or around your home?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I came close - saw a figure in my backyard, he was illuminated by some lights i have high up in my old growth garden area. I raced upstairs and got my 12 gauge and then right back down to the back of the house - I could not see anything. He got lucky. My adrenalin was running in 5th gear and I had a shell in the chamber. I always remember what my father drummed into my head - "son, if you ever have to shoot someone, you shoot to kill. Or they'll be back when they get out of jail."

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I came close - saw a figure in my backyard, he was illuminated by some lights i have high up in my old growth garden area. I raced upstairs and got my 12 gauge and then right back down to the back of the house - I could not see anything. He got lucky. My adrenalin was running in 5th gear and I had a shell in the chamber. I always remember what my father drummed into my head - "son, if you ever have to shoot someone, you shoot to kill. Or they'll be back when they get out of jail."
"I race upstairs"
tenor (13).gif

G8R-H8R

Elite
Several years ago my dad came home and ran inside yelling hysterically “get your gun, get your gun and go to the back of the house” someone had followed him up the driveway which was happening commonly in our area. So glad we avoided trouble, he was yelling loud so they could hear him. I always check if I am being followed before pulling in ever since….

Jtrain80

Legendary
Several years ago my dad came home and ran inside yelling hysterically “get your gun, get your gun and go to the back of the house” someone had followed him up the driveway which was happening commonly in our area. So glad we avoided trouble, he was yelling loud so they could hear him. I always check if I am being followed before pulling in ever since….

Where di you live?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
My Dad always told me, "If you ever shoot anyone, make sure that your version of events is the only one on record."

If I had a gun with me at the time there would have been a dead biker who came at several of us swinging a chain. The decision had already been processed in my mind...shoot him. The police arrived and arrested him before he could hit anyone. It's comforting to know in times like that there was no equivocation.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom