Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Thanksgiving!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Happy thanksgiving 🦃 and thanks for getting the thread going @theDane8106

I really appreciate everyone’s contribution to the site. I have always wanted the opportunity to help build something like this and I am very proud of what we have done in one year.

I have also been very fortunate in my personal life. I’ve seen some truly awful things happen to some friends and their families this year and it has given me some serious perspective on how fast everything can just disappear.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Happy Thanksgiving!

Having a non traditional type of Thanksgiving this year. Yesterday we celebrated my youngest graduating from basic from the USAF.
We are in SA for today and we'll just be hanging out enjoying the company. She's out Friday to tech school and her new adventure.
Hope everyone can spend time with their loved ones today and the rest of this holiday season!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Happy Thanksgiving!

Having a non traditional type of Thanksgiving this year. Yesterday we celebrated my youngest graduating from basic from the USAF.
We are in SA for today and we'll just be hanging out enjoying the company. She's out Friday to tech school and her new adventure.
Hope everyone can spend time with their loved ones today and the rest of this holiday season!
Congrats to you and your daughter

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Happy thanksgiving 🦃 and thanks for getting the thread going @theDane8106

I really appreciate everyone’s contribution to the site. I have always wanted the opportunity to help build something like this and I am very proud of what we have done in one year.

I have also been very fortunate in my personal life. I’ve seen some truly awful things happen to some friends and their families this year and it has given me some serious perspective on how fast everything can just disappear.
You've all worked hard for this site. Just sucks you all are fans of the Big Fat Trashy Circus Elephant

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!! I hope you have a truly blessed time with family & friends. I pray you find a reason to be thankful for this chance in life we have all been given.

I am thankful for the village I created! I am thankful for every accomplishment & every failure because at the end of the day it takes the ups & downs to make me the woman I am today! I am grateful for this country, tho the history may not be story book, this is the greatest country & I am proud to be an American mutt! I hope you guys have a blessed holiday. God bless each 1 of you!

Belezabro

Elite
Happy Thanksgiving LACers! Hope you all have a peaceful and blessed day with your loved ones. My 3 sons and I have a Thanksgiving tradition of going to a local church to help serve meals to those in need. They stopped serving in-person the past two years because of Covid, so looking forward to re-starting the tradition today. My wife loves it because she gets the house to herself for a bit while she cooks :)
gobble-gobble-thanksgiving.gif

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Happy Thanksgiving to all! We all have so much to be thankful for.

I am thankful for my health, family, and friends. I am thankful to live in the greatest country on earth.

I am also thankful that God is a forgiving God, and that His son redeemed all of us by dying for our sins.

Top Bottom