Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy Thanksgiving to All

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
May you enjoy your time with family and friends (through Skype or carefully in person), realize all your blessings and eat as much as humanly possible. God bless you and all of your families.
I checked vaxx cards before I sent the zoom link to my family. This new variant is very scary and they haven’t yet ruled out that it can’t be transmitted via DSL.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I checked vaxx cards before I sent the zoom link to my family. This new variant is very scary and they haven’t yet ruled out that it can’t be transmitted via DSL.
We did fast civid 19 tests in the garage. The guy down the street has a garage. We all used his

Edit was sull shit sarcasm

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I’ll be honest…..this new variant has me so scared, I was afraid to log in here today as I’m positive diseases spread in social media. Let’s be honest, they will now kill us all off with the 5G variant. SAD.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Not near as bad as the time he banged his sister on the table they later had Thanksgiving dinner on.
50482f65-e590-4c2d-8920-b21e792e72d0_text.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’ll be honest…..this new variant has me so scared, I was afraid to log in here today as I’m positive diseases spread in social media. Let’s be honest, they will now kill us all off with the 5G variant. SAD.
Don't be it is mild and just the new hype bc of leaky vaccines

Top Bottom