Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Haha holy shit 🇺🇸

MalO

Elite
Why is he waving? I would be like screw you, mexicans! Stay on your side of the fence!

TheResister

Elite
Why is he waving? I would be like screw you, mexicans! Stay on your side of the fence!

More people were granted asylum under Trump than Obama. The "problem" must not be that bad; Trump thinks it can wait another year. Too bad he won't tell Congress to remove the anti-gun legislation from existing proposals and address this issue.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
More people were granted asylum under Trump than Obama. The "problem" must not be that bad; Trump thinks it can wait another year. Too bad he won't tell Congress to remove the anti-gun legislation from existing proposals and address this issue.
Where do you come up with your stupid claims? More granted asylum under Trump than Obama? How about a link to that claim. SMFH

The proposed Senate Bill sucks, why would the House agree to it? Are you rooting for the Democrats to achieve their goals? udumfuk

Why doesn't Biden use the laws already on the books in the INA? Biden has authority to shut the borders down, what's he waiting on? Me thinks you are a Democrat masquerading as a wannabe Republican strategist. URDUMFUK

Joe King

Elite
All any law needs to say, is that anyone caught crossing between Ports of Entry are immediately arrested and given a 1 year prison sentence. Then deported to Ecuador in the middle of the night.

That'd be part one.

Part two would say that anyone claiming asylum must do so from either Mexico or Canada AND show multiple forms of proof supporting their asylum claim.

If they don't pass, they too get deported to Ecuador in the middle of the night.

Part three, the government is prohibited from allowing any entry once the gov does not have adequate manpower to keep track of those already here.

Same applies to the number of Judges hearing cases. Once the backlog reaches one Month, all new claims are halted.

If it still is a problem, line the border with the military.

That's all any new border security law needs to say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom