Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Speaking of black market how many of you have got some fentanyl laced shit without knowing how strong it’s gonna be and before u know it wake up surrounded by people stabbing you with narcan like a butcher ?
I wasn't going to argue. I only will use proven

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Mz3m.gif
Have you ever attempted to read some of his posts? He's 100% telling the truth.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’m starting to think we are talking about something different. This is not the thread I remembered posting in
Did you eat the whole pack

@Rusty Student
I wake up during anesthesia. I have what is called a high constitution. I can drink a case of beer in one day. I've woken up in 7 out if 8 surgeries. I've knocked a dr so hard as a minor he wouldn't help me anymore.
I've been smoking since I was 13. I don't do anything with out being well informed. They weren't black market and while I will bullshit for a joke in not joking now.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Did you eat the whole pack

@Rusty Student
I wake up during anesthesia. I have what is called a high constitution. I can drink a case of beer in one day. I've woken up in 7 out if 8 surgeries. I've knocked a dr so hard as a minor he wouldn't help me anymore.
I've been smoking since I was 13. I don't do anything with out being well informed. They weren't black market and while I will bullshit for a joke in not joking now.

That’s crazy I got similar problem with anesthesia and stuff like that I’m smaller than most people but I could drink all day and be fine. One of the surgeries I had think it was my gallbladder removal they couldn’t get me to wake up and I coded out they shot me up with reversal meds and I popped up like a boner in sweatpants, rip in peace @BonerinSweatpants , it was 45 minutes of hell I could feel every fresh hole they just cut open and stitched.
Was almost as bad as when a Dr punctured my pancreas without knowing while clearing my bile ducts of gallstones. Pretty much woke up screaming and dumb bitch nurse says it’s just gas from when they fill u up with air for more room to work. After kicking and screaming out every degrading curse word the Dr realized what they did and pumped me full of fentanyl for 5 days in a hospital bed. I should of sued that cocksucker surgeon

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
That’s crazy I got similar problem with anesthesia and stuff like that I’m smaller than most people but I could drink all day and be fine. One of the surgeries I had think it was my gallbladder removal they couldn’t get me to wake up and I coded out they shot me up with reversal meds and I popped up like a boner in sweatpants, rip in peace @BonerinSweatpants , it was 45 minutes of hell I could feel every fresh hole they just cut open and stitched.
Was almost as bad as when a Dr punctured my pancreas without knowing while clearing my bile ducts of gallstones. Pretty much woke up screaming and dumb bitch nurse says it’s just gas from when they fill u up with air for more room to work. After kicking and screaming out every degrading curse word the Dr realized what they did and pumped me full of fentanyl for 5 days in a hospital bed. I should of sued that cocksucker surgeon
I have a tad of whip everything's ass. I dont look like much in person and smallest in my immediate family. I'm very strong an quick.

I just left a place where a 6ft2 builder got pissed. I crabby his arm as he wet to sling a mug. It didn't leave his fingers I explained he needed to leave and I'd be happy to give him a ride. We compromised and I followed him home. My talents are on loan from God

Top Bottom