Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
I eat 200mg and want more
Sorry. I meant mg.

Edibles aren't my first choice, but I have a couple buddies that love them. They like Faded Fruit brand. They usually cut a 50 mg gummie in half. Last summer I was @ a posh dispensary in Palm Springs and bought some Lost Farms gummies and absolutely loved them. 30 mg and booze crushed me. Blackout, waking up in the corner of the room pissing kind of crushed.

Nayat

Elite
Sorry. I meant mg.

Edibles aren't my first choice, but I have a couple buddies that love them. They like Faded Fruit brand. They usually cut a 50 mg gummie in half. Last summer I was @ a posh dispensary in Palm Springs and bought some Lost Farms gummies and absolutely loved them. 30 mg and booze crushed me. Blackout, waking up in the corner of the room pissing kind of crushed.
I know you meant mg, it takes so much for me it’s not economically feasible

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I do shit like that once in a while

Mz3m.gif

Nayat

Elite
Maybe quit being such a fat bitch and detox every once in a while. Addiction is real bro u need to flush that shit out unless you’re too much of a cunt
I’m definitely too much of a cunt. Sobriety is bullshit and I keep getting promoted showing up to work stoned. Guess I just won’t use commercial edibles.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I’m definitely too much of a cunt. Sobriety is bullshit and I keep getting promoted showing up to work stoned. Guess I just won’t use commercial edibles.
Kinda missing the point but Saul good. I used to be the same way until I started to a cleanse/detox week once a month to 6 weeks. Enjoy your promotion at your dead end job fatfuck.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Thanks, it is easy work that I’m paid way too much to do.

Ya I’m just fuckin with ya you do you. I’ve got some bowel issues going on and been spending lots of time on the shitter so I can’t help myself with the bs posting.
But for real people don’t do real drugs unles you’re cool with eventually killing your self. Shit gets dark in a hurry

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
They are. They are shipped in from cali. They have all the lab tested mg seals and all.
Cali has a large black market of edibles they sell at "depots" instead of dispensaries. With the CA lab tested seal and everything. I bought some of these in Mexico this past weekend and they weren't nearly as potent as actual dispensary edibles despite the label.

Top Bottom