Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Groomers and Disney's thread - Florida bill stripping disney of self governence goes to Desantis desk

Juro

Elite
I’m on two sides of this. Government stripping away perks because the corporation spoke up about a bill you signed doesn’t sit well.

On the other side, Disney shouldn’t have had those benefits from the get go.

All in all, I enjoy this as a ‘talk shit, get hit’ type of way, but I’m torn on this in the grand scheme of things.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I’m on two sides of this. Government stripping away perks because the corporation spoke up about a bill you signed doesn’t sit well.

All in all, I enjoy this as a ‘talk shit, get hit’ type of way, but I’m torn on this in the grand scheme of things.
I might be with you on that thinking if they weren't the only ones that got the benifit.

Sikness23245

Elite

A corporation is comprised of thousands if not tens of thousands of individuals all with different political ideologies and beliefs. There is no reason a handful at the top of the corporation should be speaking out on political issues that have nothing to do with their business.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Socialibdems do this all the time. Turnabout is fair play. Too bad not enough on the right do this.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I can’t wait until the left starts targeting conservative / right wing businesses they don’t like.

I expect everyone cheering for this now to keep their damn mouths shut.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I can’t wait until the left starts targeting conservative / right wing businesses they don’t like.

I expect everyone cheering for this now to keep their damn mouths shut.
They have. Ever see those pussy White libs or marxist blm.....

Top Bottom