Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Griner released

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Maybe if that person were actually worth trading for they’d be out?

Maybe the Russians just didn’t want to trade that person?

Doesn’t matter because the important thing is Brittany is coming home! 🏳️‍🌈
Yeah maybe a sheman for the merchant of death is a good trade. You play poker? Not poke her. We know you don't play that. We folded four dueces to a full house. Russia made The USA look like a bunch of fags. You may like that but I'm not a gay. I'm not a deviant. I'm held by our Lord Christ himself in the palm of His hand.
Hey I see you sniffing Jesus's dick sweat

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Obligatory!

R.2713bde2e17e1cd4dfacd210a72b2d79

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Obligatory!

R.2713bde2e17e1cd4dfacd210a72b2d79
So if this guy likes chicks, why would he pretend to be a woman only to still fuck chicks? Did he do it solely to be a dominant basketball player? Couldn't compete against dudes, so figured hell with it, i'll pretend to be a lesbian woman, crush it in women's bball and still smash bitches?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Van nails it as per usual! ✊🏿

VAN JONES: "Britney Griner represents everything in this country. She's female. She's LGBTQ. She's black. And she's extraordinary. She's excellent. She's overcome. She's an icon. [...] She was snatched off a plane and treated like trash."

OPD77

Elite
Taking it in the ass feels great and is completely normal.

Wanting to break someone’s legs and neck for being a good person isn’t normal.

The fact that you’re suggesting otherwise, whether a troll or not, confirms why you should be committed as a threat to others, society, and yourself.
He hates America and what it stands for, won't stand for the Anthem then cries for AMERICA to bail him out for knowingly breaking the law. He thought his fame would give him a pass in another Country. I couldn't care less for this America hating POS, especially when he was chosen over a TRUE HERO AND PATRIOT.
As far as me being locked up, bitch come take me and have me locked up. Now go fuck yoreself !

Rube Reaper

Elite
He hates America and what it stands for, won't stand for the Anthem then cries for AMERICA to bail him out for knowing breaking the law. He thought his fame would give him a pass in another Country. I couldn't care less for this America hating POS, especially when he was chosen over a TRUE HERO AND PATRIOT.
As far as me being locked up, bitch come take me and have me locked up. Now go fuck yoreself !
1- Brittany is a birthing person and identifies as a female.

2- Brittany wasn’t chosen over anyone. She was the only one offered during the negotiations.

3- Brittany is a true hero. She is a generational icon.

4- All people should kneel for the yank anthem especially since yanks have done nothing to atone for their wrongdoings.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
🤣🤣🤣🤣

So in the middle of a BS war…..that we are funding (largely through military equipment/weapons…..) you mean to tell me we just released the Worlds Top Military/Equipment/Arms Dealer in the world history…..who brokered many deals with OUR CIA. Is now free and th ere is about to be a supply that dwarf his previous numbers….

Seriously…..theres no way that just happened. 🤣🤣🤣

PleasureMoose

Legendary
so if you're black and gay that break laws, America will free you at all cost. But if you're a straight white guy who serves his county you rot in the gulag. geez I guess we'll just have to vote harder next election, right guys? virtue signaling will eventually cause the end of the human race

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Sad that this administration believes a trade for an anti America "woman's" basketball player for an arms dealer with a reputation around the world as an evil person is somehow a win of any sort. This is a PR stunt. Whelan will rot in jail in Russia until another administration takes over. The BIden administration has zero intention of getting Whelan back. To that end, Trump has his chances too and he is still over there. IMO, we should have left Griner there until we caught one of their basketball players doing something shitty on our soil. Applies for apples
rightnow the Taliban are rounding up a bunch of American LBTQ people so they can can trade them for their relatives in Gitmo

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
rightnow the Taliban are rounding up a bunch of American LBTQ people so they can can trade them for their relatives in Gitmo throw them off the top of buildings.
FIFY……and can you put their Venmo address to simplify this for everyone

Top Bottom