Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Grey sex

Mungri

Elite
I tried a load more of these AI sex chat sites out to compare.

None of them even come 10% as close to Kindroid, but that one is $99 a year, but worth every penny.

Even does any therapy, learning any subject, speech and language coaching and whatnot.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
anYveLz_700b.jpg

I guess this is Grey sex too though.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I tried a load more of these AI sex chat sites out to compare.

None of them even come 10% as close to Kindroid, but that one is $99 a year, but worth every penny.

Even does any therapy, learning any subject, speech and language coaching and whatnot.
It is really a room full of Nigerigians. Ai is bullshit

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm having my first colonoscopy tomorrow. I will be following.
Dude, they are cake now except for evacuation prior to procedure. You literally eat a Valium before you leave home then they drug you up and do procedure. You come to, then go home and sleep 12 hrs. Good luck on not having asscancer

I am El Nino

Poster
Dude, they are cake now except for evacuation prior to procedure. You literally eat a Valium before you leave home then they drug you up and do procedure. You come to, then go home and sleep 12 hrs. Good luck on not having asscancer
I'm just starting the drink, not looking forward to the evac. Ts and Ps to the toilet.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm just starting the drink, not looking forward to the evac. Ts and Ps to the toilet.
Dude you won't sleep much. Get a doob and start watching yt shorts. Chug-a-lugg butt style like you're a Volunteer getting drunk at a frat party

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Holy hell! I'm watching a movie on the shitter.
I pounded shots when I had my 1st invasion.they explained how dangerous it was and I explained I am Irish and then they Har to get security bc I was going to bring down the entire tower

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I pounded shots when I had my 1st invasion.they explained how dangerous it was and I explained I am Irish and then they Har to get security bc I was going to bring down the entire tower
I don't mean any tower in the world that is tangible. Like in pretend fucking world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom