Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grand Rapids is dead to me...

Yep00

Poster
@catreaper (always think cat raper), I hate you're coming here for work. I'm here now and everyone walking around outside is wearing a mask and I was told by 2 customers that there needs to be 2 seats between parties as I tried to belly up to the bar... then they left 2 minutes later smh. Severely disappointed since my last visit.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
@catreaper (always think cat raper), I hate you're coming here for work. I'm here now and everyone walking around outside is wearing a mask and I was told by 2 customers that there needs to be 2 seats between parties as I tried to belly up to the bar... then they left 2 minutes later smh. Severely disappointed since my last visit.
I hope you moved one seat closer then sneezed

catreaper

Master Baiter
That’s where all my family is. As long as l I can hold my nose long enough to pick my way through Tesla’s and faggots in order to walk into Founders, I’m good. But yea, Whitmer has done a number on that whole state. She is the anti-Christ.

Top Bottom