Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Governor Kemp says we done fu**in around with y'all (link).....

CurtOFD78

Elite
I like what Kemp did there.

What I’d really like to see is some country boys from South Georgia to bring their favorite hunting rifles up to ATL and… have a heart to heart discussion with these fine antifa folks about being nice. OK not really that, but I cannot post the last part. I think you know.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

What I’d really like to see is some country boys from South Georgia to bring their favorite hunting rifles up to ATL and… have a heart to heart discussion with these fine antifa folks about being nice. OK not really that, but I cannot post the last part. I think you know.
Nice to think about but that would create a big problem

denn

Legendary
Founder
The national guard gets called in when you can't protest without burning a city down and threatening the safety of its citizens. Antifa is not able to do that, so therefore they need to be dealt with. Only problem I have with this is why Kemp didn't happen sooner. Having too much fun with the whores at the WEF I guess.

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
The national guard gets called in when you can't protest without burning a city down and threatening the safety of its citizens. Antifa is not able to do that, so therefore they need to be dealt with. Only problem I have with this is why Kemp didn't happen sooner. Having too much fun with the whores at the WEF I guess.
this right. we've learned that appeasement doesn't work with these thugs and they can't keep things peaceful. Kemp sending a message if they want to FAFO

champsballs

Elite
Founder

If you got a bunch of south georgia rednecks mixed with some antifa freaks they would get confused which tweaker is on which side. Mass confusion would ensue, they would eventually run out of meth and kill themselves. Win/win for america

Top Bottom