Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gout

Take 5 advil gel caps tonight before bed it will knock it out. They have to be gel caps or it want work. That’s what I do when I get a flare up. Don’t get dependent on them but any time you start to get a flare up they will knock it out.
^^^^Gel caps do seem to work better. But no fucking way 5 will knock it out, dull it, yes. If you want to sleep for a solid few hours you shouldn’t take any less than 8.

Everytime I do that shit hurts worse. Guessing it's working but damn. I cant find my heating pad either
To me heat would fucking make it worse. Never tried it tho.

Ice definitely hurts when you put it on there, but if you get over the first 5-10 minutes of pain from the ice weighing down on the crystals in your toe and leave it on for 25-30 mins it gives relief and actually helps reduce inflammation for a good amount of time. Not gonna make it pain free, but will definitely help for a couple hours if you keep it on for a decent amount of time.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
To me heat would fucking make it worse. Never tried it tho.

Ice definitely hurts when you put it on there, but if you get over the first 5-10 minutes of pain from the ice weighing down on the crystals in your toe and leave it on for 25-30 mins it gives relief and actually helps reduce inflammation for a good amount of time. Not gonna make it pain free, but will definitely help for a couple hours if you keep it on for a decent amount of time.
I forgot to put ice pack in freezer. Guess it's a bag of corn.

I forgot to put ice pack in freezer. Guess it's a bag of corn.
That will work better anyways, because you can break it up and form the bag of corn right around your foot. An ice pack is stiff and hard and hurts like hell (that’s what @HiddenLakes says after a dude fucks him) on your toe. Whenever I used ice I’d crush that shit up so I could basically wrap the bag around that part of my foot to get the top and bottom of the toe and then wrap a towel around it.

Never had gout... but then I live a fairly boring life with regards to all those food groups....
Beef and fish and alcohol along with sugars. It’s called the kings disease because back in the day, as in the times when in most societies 90% of people were scavenging for food, the only people who could eat these foods were kings and his friends who sat on their asses doing nothing and developing gout.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Beef and fish and alcohol along with sugars. It’s called the kings disease because back in the day, as in the times when in most societies 90% of people were scavenging for food, the only people who could eat these foods were kings and his friends who sat on their asses doing nothing and developing gout.
Don’t forget Dragon. That is the food of royalty, most of us are mere peasants and don't eat dragon.

I'll have to check at another place close by see if they have it. That was all they had. Say 1 or 2 a day is this the kiddy stuff?
I would say so. But it will definitely help. Don’t be afraid to take plenty. It won’t hurt ya. Like I said I was taking probably 15,000 mg a day or more of the ones I have in the first picture of this thread.
Slam water too.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Infla 650 for the pain but nothing else.
20190411_144327%5B1%5D_edited.jpg

Goldhedge

Legendary
Well, I do sit on my ass...

Idiot_Runner

Poster
I’ve had it for 20 years. Allupurinol is your friend, go to a doctor and start taking it. Hydrate and hydrate some more. I take endomethicine for flares, Colchicine also good, both will fuck up your gut. If you are over weight lose It and it will probably go away eventually, but it will be worse as you are losing the weight. Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom