Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gout

Would regular cherries do. Have some of those.
They will, but not nearly as much as those extract pills. Eat a bunch of them.

Order some of those extract pills either way. Any time my big toe even seems to start feeling like it might be getting stiff I pound like 5 of those things a day for 2 or 3 days and it is preventative. Try to eat some cherries once a month or so from now on also. Worth it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Would regular cherries do. Have some of those.
Friend,
Taken the pills from Dr
Lemon water
Nil beer.nil shrimp
You got saltwater gout
No crustations and/or beer
Citric acid breaks downs urik acid which is the crystallization happening sh it that fucks you up. Ill drive up to nMB sat and smack the beer outta of you if you think itd help your condition. You gotta gove me 20 for gas though

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Friend,
Taken the pills from Dr
Lemon water
Nil beer.nil shrimp
You got saltwater gout
Citric acid breaks downs urik acid which is the crystallization happening sh it that fucks you up. Ill drive up to nMB sat and smack the beer outta of you if you think itd help your condition. You gotta gove me 20 for gas though
Haven't drank since Monday. I think the pickled shrimp pushed me over the edge.
No lemons or lemon juice at house.
Might get wife to get some lemons.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I got diagnosed with it 5 months ago. More painful than shingles. Had to change a lot of what I eat - very little red meat, tuna, cod fish, organ meat, shellfish, basically nothing with purines in it. And no alcohol.

Have been taking "tart cherry extract" (has to be tart cherry can get lots of places) pills daily and only had 1 recurrence. Eat lots of fruits, especially cherries, veggies, salads, and minimize your meat intake.

MD gave me Colchicine to battle it when it occurs. Hasn't gotten bad enough for Allopurinol which is the daily med to treat it.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I got diagnosed with it 5 months ago. More painful than shingles. Had to change a lot of what I eat - very little red meat, tuna, cod fish, organ meat, shellfish, basically nothing with purines in it. And no alcohol.

Have been taking "tart cherry extract" (has to be tart cherry can get lots of places) pills daily and only had 1 recurrence. Eat lots of fruits, especially cherries, veggies, salads, and minimize your meat intake.

MD gave me Colchicine to battle it when it occurs. Hasn't gotten bad enough for Allopurinol which is the daily med to treat it.
Fuck all that, I take allopurinol daily. zero issues.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
MD and I had a long discussion when I got gout. We decided not to do allopurinol mainly because of one blood pressure pill I take. MD switched me to a "gout friendly" BP pill which I had a reaction to and back to my other pills. My brother has had gout for a long time and takes the tart cherry pill daily and hasn't had an episode in 10 years. Works for me as I'm reducing my prescription drug intake. Was taking 5-6 daily. Now down to 2. Big Pharma no likey but I feel much better.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I currently take Spring Valley tart cherry extract 1200 mg pills. Can get at WalMart and probably other places. Also have used 1000 mg pills by Puritan's Pride off Amazon. Be careful because some pills have 10,000 mg. Got in trouble about 18 months ago taking too much of an OTC herbal pill. Took 6 months to recover but did lose 70 pounds. I love the weight loss but didn't like the 6 month ordeal.

I eat a lot of frozen dark cherries from Costco. Helps with the gout and also keeps me "regular". I use them rather than ice with ginger ale. Gives it a cherry taste and they are thawed by time I finish the drink. Then I eat them.

Friend,
Taken the pills from Dr
Lemon water
Nil beer.nil shrimp
You got saltwater gout
Cherry extract is one of the best things you can take for gout you dumb fuck.

Oranges, lemons and limes help also, but not nearly as much.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Youll be martha vineyards paddled board drownt. We kill em all in thebphilopenos

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Gilgo beach? Is that where you go with dirty Mike and the boys and have an orgy in a red Prius?
They just caught my brother he hadna place we left the bodies in Chester SC. He is long island iir. Bad guy they think they kbow something. He thought he could kill my dogs Cooper and Luna.

There me be in am. I grabbed the hammer still BC I know im gonna need it

They just caught my brother he hadna place we left the bodies in Chester SC. He is long island iir. Bad guy they think they kbow something. He thought he could kill my dogs Cooper and Luna.

There me be in am. I grabbed the hammer still BC I know im gonna need it
After I kick your ass I’m gonna make your overweight dog fuck you while me and the new dog eat popcorn and drink schlitz.

Latest posts

Top Bottom