Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gonzaga - title game thoughts

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
Fuck you! I'll never buy into your bullshit hype ever again. Keep beating Dixie State in your weak ass conference and stealing 1 seeds from more deserving teams. You just got thoroughly cornholed by 20 in the national title game. What a fucking joke.

There should be a new rule implemented - in order to qualify for a 1-4 seed, you must belong to a power 5 conference.

TJHall1

Legendary
They got beat, but that's one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. You can't fucking hug people on the perimeter. Somewhere around 10 mins left Gonzaga got fucking raked, RAKED, across his arms without any contact with the ball on a layup and no call. Fucking horrible officiating.

TJHall1

Legendary
Fuck you! I'll never buy into your bullshit hype ever again. Keep beating Dixie State in your weak ass conference and stealing 1 seeds from more deserving teams. You just got thoroughly cornholed by 20 in the national title game. What a fucking joke.

There should be a new rule implemented - in order to qualify for a 1-4 seed, you must belong to a power 5 conference.
Also, since they were such a fluke, how in the sam hell did they get to the national title game?

Fuck Kentucky.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
One thought.... that was an abomination of officiating. That first 'charge' and I knew it was going to be shit. I wasn't really invested in either team, just wanted a good game.

That said... Baylor was the better team. They were so dead on, it was a shock if they missed a bucket. On the flip side, Gonzaga was off all night and just couldn't get anything going outside that little run at the end of the first half. And Baylor's defense was nasty good. I actually talked with my daughter and her friend (during the longest ever drive back from Florida... way to plan that Hotlanta road construction that isn't, Georgia) after the UCLA game that I wouldn't be surprised to see them have nothing left to go up against Baylor. And they were going to need everything they had to win.

Congrats to Baylor. 😊

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

No... Dayton was 100% legit last year.

I love the tournament because it's what sports (and life) should be. Work and earn it. Even if it's not always 'fair'. Don't quit and work smarter.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I will give Gonzaga credit, they made the final game. They did however perform exactly how I thought they would when facing a team that was as talented and a lot tougher. Which Baylor is/was.

Sikness23245

Elite

How much money did you lose? No one gets this triggered by a team they don't care about unless they lost money.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
The college game is now thugsketball. Officiated to mirror the NBA game, which sucks a big ole fat mule cock, imho.

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
How much money did you lose? No one gets this triggered by a team they don't care about unless they lost money.
I actually didn't bet on the game. I'm just a cbb diehard, and it gets old listening to ppl slobber over Gonzaga year in and year out, while they continue to piss down their leg. Same for Kansas if I'm being honest.

Also, the OP was chemically driven. I usually don't post like that. lol

Top Bottom