Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GITT Nebraska Colorado Missouri TxA&M

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Holy shit what a display of collegiate football today.
How’s it feel to run away from a conference you cant win just to get gaped out on national tv on a regular basis.

Colorado - fuck
Nebraska - sort of expected, won’t hear anything about these inbred faggits until scotch frost is assassinated
A&M - money well spent. App St appreciates the business.
Missouri - fantastic touchdown from the 1 yard line with no time left on clock in 4th quarter down 40-6. It only took 3 tries against my niece and her middle school dance team. If Becky wouldn’t of gotten unnecessary roughness on that 4th down it would of been game over with no touchdowns.

Shoutout to KU. 2nd Big 12 road win since 2010. First time 2-0 start since 2011. Also first time ever winning at Morgantown.

West Virginia- congrats on coming out of the closet. Take advantage, meet up with all your sister-brothers on some country roads and burn as much trash as possible while that dumpster fire of WV football burns all night.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
That last second touchdown really helps with the momentum heading into next week. Things are looking good at mizzou. If that game would have gone a few more quarters, k-state would have been fucked

Have a buddy from KC area that was driving back home across Interstate 70 yesterday and saw the Missouri team busses parked on the side of road near an exit ramp.
Apparently they ran out of fuel from warming up the buses after the first quarter when the lightning delay hit.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Have a buddy from KC area that was driving back home across Interstate 70 yesterday and saw the Missouri team busses parked on the side of road near an exit ramp.
Apparently they ran out of fuel from warming up the buses after the first quarter when the lightning delay hit.
Solid metaphor for the Eli era thus far

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Nebraska checking in, looking forward to a Cinderala season which gets our interim coach hired full time only to suck for the next 3-8 years before we do this all over again.
Tbh I though Nebraska looked a lot better this year in that northwestern game. I think if they can get some confidence and not turn the ball over like crazy they could salvage this season and go into next year with a little momentum. Big 10 west is looking wide open I’d like to see them get at least 4 more wins

Nayat

Elite
Tbh I though Nebraska looked a lot better this year in that northwestern game. I think if they can get some confidence and not turn the ball over like crazy they could salvage this season and go into next year with a little momentum. Big 10 west is looking wide open I’d like to see them get at least 4 more wins
How's Rhule gonna do for us? Looks like a damn goober, so my expectations are high.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
How's Rhule gonna do for us? Looks like a damn goober, so my expectations are high.
I think he can get them to 7-8 wins this year pretty easy the talent is there.
In my opinion I don’t like the hire and think rhule was at least 3rd choice. I do hope it works out for a few years and you nubbies can at least get back to a bowl every year.

Top Bottom