Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Going to rehab...

Astragalus

Poster
Founder
I will keep you in my prayers, Fitz. I know you are a professed atheist, but I would encourage you to explore God’s word. There is true power within it (Isiah 55:11). God is greater than all our struggles. Maybe start with the gospel of Mark. There’s a great book by Rico Tice, Christianity Explored, that might appeal to you, also.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Thanks guys, I love you....be back in 4 months...
Where you going? If if if nc sc GA I will swing by for moral support. I've had a bunch of buddies go in for anything from alcohol cocaine meth all kinds of s*** and while I'm not a junkie I sympathize with them and you're my friend no matter what so I support my friends and I'm trying to better themselves. If there's anything you need just holler at me I'm happy to help there's some good aspects and some cold tea aspects to the program to just keep that in mind Mr Fitch well

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
When you wannango on a sober fish hike or snow ski I'm in. I don't like being fucked up at crowed places. You got this. Watch out for buddies trying to get you places you used to do shit.
If you need to get away mtp is an easy drive. I'll make the best ribs you ever had

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Congratulations on realizing you have a problem bigger than yourself. Rehab has a stigma, but it is way better to get help than to continue to be sick. I did almost 4 months in a place in S. Florida, initially it was embarrassing as hell, but I soon realized that the way I was living was way worse. Your family will support you, and the few who are your true friends will too. Be prepared to rid yourself of people you thought were friends.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Where you going? If if if nc sc GA I will swing by for moral support. I've had a bunch of buddies go in for anything from alcohol cocaine meth all kinds of s*** and while I'm not a junkie I sympathize with them and you're my friend no matter what so I support my friends and I'm trying to better themselves. If there's anything you need just holler at me I'm happy to help there's some good aspects and some cold tea aspects to the program to just keep that in mind Mr Fitch well
The second you walk in you'll be admitted immediately

Top Bottom