Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOAT candy IMO

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I'm a big fan of these:

1618257136221.png

One of the most controversial candies is circus peanuts. I am a big circus peanut fan (I was going to abbreviate "circus peanuts" the second time but fortunately I realized it might send the wrong message)

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

You weren't lying. HO LEE SHIT.....those are AWESOME! Hiroshima sounds awful BTW!

iu

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I've had a long battle with constipation due to my extremely poor diet of burgers and pizza. I bought this bag of gummy bears hoping that it would help me lose a little weight. Little did I know I would piss food out of my ass. I droped from 260 pounds to 215 pounds in just a few months using these little beauties. I don't have a sense of smell, but the birds flying by the windows would literally fall down and seize.

If you want to turn from morbidly obese to just moderately fat. Buy these beauties. They will instantly drop the meal you just ate into a toilet bowl that will turn the kid cleaning the restroom you choose to drop your deathly deposit at suicidal.

BurntJ

Founder
I have been ordering Old School candy for the last year from this Old Time Candy site. Pretty awesome!

Also If anyone else has tried them Chewy Tart and Tiny were the best ever!! Unfortunately, I cant find those bad boys anywhere in the interwebz! SAD!

Zots are another I have been ordering.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I normally don't care for sugar-free candy, but these are fan-fucking-tastic!

81MmBKd4k2L._SL1500_.jpg

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I have been ordering Old School candy for the last year from this Old Time Candy site. Pretty awesome!

Also If anyone else has tried them Chewy Tart and Tiny were the best ever!! Unfortunately, I cant find those bad boys anywhere in the interwebz! SAD!

Zots are another I have been ordering.

I thought I was the only one that still knew what zots were. Probly the only candy I still buy when I see it.

BurntJ

Founder
I thought I was the only one that still knew what zots were. Probly the only candy I still buy when I see it.
Party city was selling them individually for .10 each in the bins and I would clean 100/$10. Last year wife orders me 100/$15 and I gave her shit about wasting $5 went I could have had 50……until we went back to party city…..and poof they were gone. She now keeps my supply stocked for me.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Bro, Da FAQ…..

No fruits and veggies dried or not don’t count as candy EVER!

I am a fuckin expert on candy and this is NOT acceptable. I glad defer to yore expertise on many issues……this is NOT 1.
I'm telling you, dried mango as amazing. Well specifically the one with additional sugar in this case

Top Bottom