Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Go figure the libs are changing their tune as elections near

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
That was so funny I almost peed in my pants. Not one person in 100,000 is in the business of solving problems.
Pardon Me then...... Carry the fuck on!

Maybe post of few more diatribes on yore own platform to drive activity! I hear people LOVE to read books on the interwebz! You sir are destined to be a star......just try not to burn out too quickly!!

TheResister

Elite
Pardon Me then...... Carry the fuck on!

Maybe post of few more diatribes on yore own platform to drive activity! I hear people LOVE to read books on the interwebz! You sir are destined to be a star......just try not to burn out too quickly!!
The resisters board is NOT for those who think ten paragraphs is a wall of text. It is a think tank for people that aren't afraid to use their IQ. But, thanks for the condescension. Don't know what I'd do without it... especially from someone implying that ten or twelve paragraphs equals a book.

TheResister

Elite
You’re replying to someone who has 3 or more handles and 3 forum lives.
What? The board was built by a Korean and has a handful of registered users. Only a couple followed from the Libertarian Forum to there after they nuked the LF board. If you read carefully, I do not control that board. But, that is not what this thread is about, is it?

rebar

Elite
The resisters board is NOT for those who think ten paragraphs is a wall of text. It is a think tank for people that aren't afraid to use their IQ. But, thanks for the condescension. Don't know what I'd do without it... especially from someone implying that ten or twelve paragraphs equals a book.
What if one isn't afraid but still chooses not to use his IQ?
Dum dum dummmmmmmm

rebar

Elite
What? The board was built by a Korean and has a handful of registered users. Only a couple followed from the Libertarian Forum to there after they nuked the LF board. If you read carefully, I do not control that board. But, that is not what this thread is about, is it?
Dude I'm not Korean. I'm a blackberry
I like to be called Sweetie Tits. Get in that shit

BurntJ

Founder
1696014258493.png

I believe the term you are looking for is "CHINAMEN".

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Joe King

Elite
For the half wits among us, here is a link to a youtube search on hacking voting machines. I did not pick a time period for the search.

Notice all the vids from multiple sources about electronic voting machines being hackable. Also note the dates on those vids. They are mostly all from the four years between Trump's win in '16 and the 2020 election when they were trying to plant in people's heads, reasons they should believe that he only won due to cheating and hacked machines.

The problem is that those same machines were used in 2020. If it was so easy to hack them then, it still is today. Nothing was ever done to supposedly fix it. The only difference is who won each time. If the msm favored candidate wins, it's instantly portrayed as the most secure election ever, but if the other guy wins, we get nothing but stories about cheating and hacked voting machines.

For the half wits among us, here is a link to a youtube search on hacking voting machines. I did not pick a time period for the search.

Notice all the vids from multiple sources about electronic voting machines being hackable. Also note the dates on those vids. They are mostly all from the four years between Trump's win in '16 and the 2020 election when they were trying to plant in people's heads, reasons they should believe that he only won due to cheating and hacked machines.

The problem is that those same machines were used in 2020. If it was so easy to hack them then, it still is today. Nothing was ever done to supposedly fix it. The only difference is who won each time. If the msm favored candidate wins, it's instantly portrayed as the most secure election ever, but if the other guy wins, we get nothing but stories about cheating and hacked voting machines.
1696044556792.gif

TheResister

Elite
Kinda like you huh……

You call yoreself @TheResister …..
But I call anyone with yore response to my joke a FAGGIT! 🤷‍♂️
Tomatoes = Tamato
The sad thing about the Internet is that it allows you to be exactly what you accuse me of, but you don't have to be held accountable. If you talked shit like that in public you and I know it wouldn't be long before someone would hand you your teeth.

But, no thanks I'm heterosexual. Keep shopping. It won't take you long to find a dickless fairy like yourself. If your jokes suck, that's on you. Some of us Luddites may not know when you're serious and when you're full of it.

BurntJ

Founder
The sad thing about the Internet is that it allows you to be exactly what you accuse me of, but you don't have to be held accountable. If you talked shit like that in public you and I know it wouldn't be long before someone would hand you your teeth.

But, no thanks I'm heterosexual. Keep shopping. It won't take you long to find a dickless fairy like yourself. If your jokes suck, that's on you. Some of us Luddites may not know when you're serious and when you're full of it.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I would love to tell you yore a FAGGIT in public....just allows for more people to laugh at you!

welcome-to-the-show-will-ferrell.gif

Seems so. Logic and simple observation seems lost on him, and if a mans pay requires him to not see something, he won't.
Logically speaking, you just come across as someone pouting because you didn’t get what you want politically.

It’s not surprising since simple observation shows us that Trump does the exact same thing but it’s still incredibly distasteful.

If you think I get paid to support America like I do on here then you’re being gaslit. It’s everyone’s patriotic duty to push back against Russian / Chinese propaganda like suggesting our elections are stolen.

TheResister

Elite
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I would love to tell you yore a FAGGIT in public....just allows for more people to laugh at you!

welcome-to-the-show-will-ferrell.gif
I think you are projecting. Not sure what the upside is to calling people names when you enjoy a beefsteak. I wouldn't sweat people laughing at me; I'd be afraid they would be making overtures to me much like you're doing. Society has become a circus filled with people wanting to be an asshole. Today is your lucky day. You get the Freaky Faggot Fuck Up of the Week Award. It's signed by Heywood Jablome. Many congrats.

BurntJ

Founder
I think you are projecting. Not sure what the upside is to calling people names when you enjoy a beefsteak. I wouldn't sweat people laughing at me; I'd be afraid they would be making overtures to me much like you're doing. Society has become a circus filled with people wanting to be an asshole. Today is your lucky day. You get the Freaky Faggot Fuck Up of the Week Award. It's signed by Heywood Jablome. Many congrats.
Please DON'T.....the world has enough idiots that 'Think they know...."

We're good and full! Maybe just try to educate yourself and you won't come off as such a retarded loser. 🤷‍♂️

rebar

Elite
Logically speaking, you just come across as someone pouting because you didn’t get what you want politically.

It’s not surprising since simple observation shows us that Trump does the exact same thing but it’s still incredibly distasteful.

If you think I get paid to support America like I do on here then you’re being gaslit. It’s everyone’s patriotic duty to push back against Russian / Chinese propaganda like suggesting our elections are stolen.
You get paid to destabilize America. No one thinks you support our country

Joe King

Elite
Not at all. I'm used to not not getting what I want politically, and expect it.

If you think I get paid to support America
Huh? I don't think that at all. What makes you think I would I think that?

Can't we all just get along
Has there ever been a time when everyone has?

If you need some time to think on it, I'll wait.

It ruins my day every time I see one of your posts and realize you haven’t been run over on your bicycle yet. ☹️

I was probably referring to a @rebar post since he says that dumb shit all the time then misattributed it while I was posting.

Apologies for any confusion.

I enjoy our conversations. You’re really interesting to me because you’re clearly not dumb which is why some of your explanations for things stick out to me so much.

BurntJ

Founder
I was probably referring to a @rebar post since he says that dumb shit all the time then misattributed it while I was posting.

Apologies for any confusion.

I enjoy our conversations. You’re really interesting to me because you’re clearly not dumb which is why some of your explanations for things stick out to me so much.
Get a fuckin room you weirdo.......
1696513040555.jpeg

TheResister

Elite
Hey fuck off.
Idgaf what you or anyone else thinks except a few here. You've been here like 3 weeks. Mind your own fucking business or I'll find a radio for you to work on

How long do you think I should be here before offering an opinion? If you didn't care what I think, you wouldn't have gotten your boxers in a bunch. FWIW, I'm trying to get a friend to help me put a podcast together because radio is too hard to get into.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
How long do you think I should be here before offering an opinion? If you didn't care what I think, you wouldn't have gotten your boxers in a bunch. FWIW, I'm trying to get a friend to help me put a podcast together because radio is too hard to get into.
What was your first post and I'll determine if you came in swinging or a lil bitch.

Why September’s Jobs Report Means Fed May Hold Rates Steady
https://www.barrons.com/articles/jobs-report-friday-september-485e556e?st=ufyeuyaofy12dsy

“Aside from the payrolls figures…this employment report was indicative of a labor market that is coming into better balance,” wrote Paul Ashworth, chief North America economist with Capital Economics. “With wage growth and price inflation rapidly fading and the rise in long yields triggering a significant tightening in financial conditions, we still think the Fed is done hiking.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom