Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Go figure the libs are changing their tune as elections near

TheResister

Elite
While I'm against the use of drug testing as it is a violation of the Fourth Amendment, it would be great if they required people drawing out of the dole to be actively seeking work and, if they don't qualify, they rectify the shortcoming.

That would mean that drug users would have to go to drug rehab if they wanted a chance at a job and future welfare payments if their drug habit is what holds them back.

rebar

Elite
While I'm against the use of drug testing as it is a violation of the Fourth Amendment, it would be great if they required people drawing out of the dole to be actively seeking work and, if they don't qualify, they rectify the shortcoming.

That would mean that drug users would have to go to drug rehab if they wanted a chance at a job and future welfare payments if their drug habit is what holds them back.
I think you point is what allows it. Of i can support myself/family the state shouldn't be able to make me succumb to an unreasonable search/drug test. But off you wqnt what they offer you must fill out the application and meet requirements for the AID.
Illallowit.gif

Last edited:

rebar

Elite
How about the 1st black non muslim?

I likenTim Scottt
He good
Henrepresents me and stuff

rebar

Elite
How about the 1st black non muslim?

I likenTim Scottt
He good
Henrepresents me and stuff
Hey why can't i talk about single dykes like AOC?

rebar

Elite

He dint so shit he wasnt "trained" on
(I had to put this somewhere)

The Commielibs are disappearing agi'n

rebar

Elite

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

TheResister

Elite
I think you point is what allows it. Of i can support myself/family the state shouldn't be able to make me succumb to an unreasonable search/drug test. But off you wqnt what they offer you must fill out the application and meet requirements for the AID.
Illallowit.gif

The problem I have here is that the government is offering nothing. They took it in taxes. That doesn't mean we can't force people off the public dole. It's not free money. Welfare is for those who are unable to work and / or in a predicament where they need help for their family.

Whatever the excuse, be it lazy, part of a protected class, using drugs, etc. the government should seek to take people off welfare. See who is able, available and actually looking for work. If they could get a job, but refuse to and refuse help for whatever is keeping them from seeking employment, then remove them from the welfare dole.

TheResister

Elite
Nothing worse than White Liberals.
The problem we have today is that there are few conservatives and NO constitutionalists. Check this out and the internal link within the OP:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
The problem we have today is that there are few conservatives and NO constitutionalists. Check this out and the internal link within the OP:

Wow.....with such a busy forum. How do you have time to joins us minions?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Libs and ILLEGALS OUTNUMBER Conservatives and the kooky COnservatives, are small minorities.
There are very few “conservatives” that aren’t kooky.

The liberals outnumber the conservatives buts it’s not like like there are tens of millions of each.

Those of us in the middle get fisted while the slap ducks argue over bullshit like abortion and whether or not men can have babies.

Joe King

Elite
Nothing worse than White Liberals.
Yep. That's what Malcolm X said too.
....and he was right as rain.

The liberals outnumber the conservatives buts it’s not like like there are tens of millions of each.
They tell us that there are at least 81 million libs/leftists in the nation that supposedly voted for a potato.

Yep. That's what Malcolm X said too.
....and he was right as rain.

They tell us that there are at least 81 million libs/leftists in the nation that supposedly voted for a potato.
You don’t need to be a liberal or leftist to vote for Biden.

If you think he is a potato, which is pretty reasonable tbh, then consider what that says about Trump losing to him.

Hopefully you don't have an active tortfeasor license.....
We can circle back to this thread 14 months from now after the election is over so that I can get a good laugh again but in the meantime I’ve got a couple of questions for you.

Do you realize that Trump is likely to be convicted in at least one of his criminal cases before election?

Do you actually believe that Trump will win the states he needs (PA, WI, & NV plus everything he got last time)?

Joe King

Elite
Do you realize that Trump is likely to be convicted in at least one of his criminal cases before election?
That's what their plan is. To run him through one of their kangaroo courts to get a guilty verdict prior to the election so it can be used to try to keep him from winning. The conviction will be overturned on appeal, but that won't happen until after the election.

He lost because they cheated.
He lost because Congress certified Biden as the winner.

All that matters is who Congress certified as is their constitutional prerogative.

I don’t think there should be a general election for president. Do it the way The Founding Fathers intended which is to have the establishment of each state’s legislature select their electors. Distance the public from having direct input on who is chosen as commander in chief.
That's what their plan is. To run him through one of their kangaroo courts to get a guilty verdict prior to the election so it can be used to try to keep him from winning. The conviction will be overturned on appeal, but that won't happen until after the election.
“Kangaroo courts” that if they were trying Hillary Clinton wouldn’t be described as such. Funny how that works when there is partisan politics in the picture.

Give me the winning lotto numbers since you have a crystal ball and know how the appeals process will play out on convictions that haven’t happened yet!

Last edited:

Joe King

Elite
“Kangaroo courts” that if they were trying Hillary Clinton wouldn’t be described as such. Funny how that works when there is partisan politics in the picture.
If she were on trial it'd be a kangaroo court too. Except it'd be used to find her not guilty in spite of any evidence to the contrary.

Give me the winning lotto numbers since you have a crystal ball and know how the appeals process will play out on convictions that haven’t happened yet!
It's pretty clear what they have planned. They are trying to anything they can to damage his chances of winning.
When Trump was potus it was an impeachable offense to even ask if his presumptive opponent had done anything wrong. Yet those same people think it ok to railroad the bidet's presumptive opponent. At best, they are a bunch of hypocrites.

If she were on trial it'd be a kangaroo court too. Except it'd be used to find her not guilty in spite of any evidence to the contrary.

It's pretty clear what they have planned. They are trying to anything they can to damage his chances of winning.
When Trump was potus it was an impeachable offense to even ask if his presumptive opponent had done anything wrong. Yet those same people think it ok to railroad the bidet's presumptive opponent. At best, they are a bunch of hypocrites.
Using cynicism as a defense mechanism to cope with reality isn’t healthy.

That level of spin really turns people off to Trump even if he isn’t the one doing the spinning.

The real question is going to be whether hardcore Trumpers are smart enough to stay home once he is convicted instead of rioting again like J6. The optics would be terrible for him and great for Biden.

TheResister

Elite
He lost because Congress certified Biden as the winner.

All that matters is who Congress certified as is their constitutional prerogative.

I don’t think there should be a general election for president. Do it the way The Founding Fathers intended which is to have the establishment of each state’s legislature select their electors. Distance the public from having direct input on who is chosen as commander in chief.

Did you just advocate a constitutionalist approach or did I misread the post?

Latest posts

Top Bottom