Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Glad this super bowl was on CBS

STL_22

Poster
tenor.gif

txwolverines

Poster
Wait a minute OP. Are you going to sit there and tell me that you don't agree with a 50 yr old obese black woman who cant run 10 feet without getting winded and can fight criminals Navy Seals can't is not logical? Well then youre racist, misogynistic, and xenophobic. What a jerkstore.

Belezabro

Elite
Wait a minute OP. Are you going to sit there and tell me that you don't agree with a 50 yr old obese black woman who cant run 10 feet without getting winded and can fight criminals Navy Seals can't is not logical? Well then youre racist, misogynistic, and xenophobic. What a jerkstore.
The motorcycle riding was the best.

lucio

Poster
Founder
Show will last one season if lucky

denn

Legendary
Founder
Is this suppose to be the TV version of Denzells' Equalizer? I really hope the answer is no.

Jtrain80

Legendary
The arts and entertainment that come out of our current cult of personality are so hilariously awful.

It’s evidence in itself how from truth and reality our current culture is

X1000

These sorry mf'ers don't get to dictate my culture. All they are is shit. Fuck their bread and circus.

We have alot of work ahead of us.... thank you for jumping in the trenches and getting after it.

Top Bottom