Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Giuliani searched

Fmoshermw

Elite
I truly do not want this, but I fear it may be the only viable option, and that's very sad to me. I don't think there will ever be normalcy in this country until there's a leftist purge, and laws put in place to prevent this from happening again.
Same here. Feels more and more every day like the only option.

Best alternative view is that this will boomerang bigly on the swamp. People are sick and tired of a weaponized DOJ. When it comes out that this was all to grab Hunter Biden or election proof stuff (obvious AF to most of us on here) it might be the last straw even for enough moderate Dems to wake up.

Hopefully 2022 elections are cleaned up, are a bloodbath, and some sort of rule of law prevails again.

Patience is running low.

We need a big W.

Soon.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Rudy is no fool. We know live in a country where you are guilty until proven innocent. This stunt will serve its purpose, just as the relentless war on President Donald Trump. THEY CHARGED DONAL TRUMP WITH EVERYTHING IN THE WORDL AND THEY CAME UP WITH NOTHING. Same here, just another smear. @BigBucnNole

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Yeah feels like when they get nothing this will simply boomerang.

Rudy knew what he was getting into when he joined the Trump team as did every single one of us.

It's put up or shut up time over these next 3 1/2 years.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Rudy does some legal work for Ukrainians and he's going to jail. Biden withholds $billion$$$ from Ukraine and his son gets millions and Joe gets millions and not a fucking peep. Kerry going around the world telling people not to deal with US until Trump is gone. He gave out classified info to Iran, the worlds biggest funder of terrorism, and not a fucking peep.

The fbi is a lost organization. They are part of the dnc/deep state.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Those of you saying this will backfire, as people will turn away from the left & their corrupt DOJ...do you really believe that? I think that anyone who would think this is fucked up, is already on our side, and pretty much everyone else are sheep, believing whatever the nightly news tells them.

If the majority weren't brainwashed sheep, they never would attempt this. It is precisely because we have a corrupt, disfunctional media that they feel emboldened to do whatever they want, with no fear of blowback from the American people.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Those of you saying this will backfire, as people will turn away from the left & their corrupt DOJ...do you really believe that? I think that anyone who would think this is fucked up, is already on our side, and pretty much everyone else are sheep, believing whatever the nightly news tells them.

If the majority weren't brainwashed sheep, they never would attempt this. It is precisely because we have a corrupt, disfunctional media that they feel emboldened to do whatever they want, with no fear of blowback from the American people.
It's pretty clear that the left owns the fbi at this point. I saw a report that Rudy tried to give the Hunter laptop to an fbi agent during the raid and they wouldn't touch it and was just after Rudy's stuff. We are just fucked as a country at this point. It's gonna take massive change to have even a slight change in our gov't.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
It's pretty clear that the left owns the fbi at this point. I saw a report that Rudy tried to give the Hunter laptop to an fbi agent during the raid and they wouldn't touch it and was just after Rudy's stuff. We are just fucked as a country at this point. It's gonna take massive change to have even a slight change in our gov't.
This is why a divorce needs to be talked about more openly.

scanodd

Poster
Founder
You are correct but I think the country is too far down the toilet to stop what's happening.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
The FBI lost most of their credibility with their failed prosecutions of Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds.

Top Bottom