Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Get in Cocks......We need to discuss this....

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Stoops would whip his fucking ass. He's got a height complex, he's a redhead, and from Youngstown. That's the triple-threat of Devastation, Inc. that will run thru Beamer like the shits.

Eli might win in Dungeons and Dragons, but that nerd ain't winning a fight.

All joking aside, I'd like to buy Beamer for what he's worth, and sell him for what he think's he's worth.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Stoops would whip his fucking ass. He's got a height complex, he's a redhead, and from Youngstown. That's the triple-threat of Devastation, Inc. that will run thru Beamer like the shits.

Eli might win in Dungeons and Dragons, but that nerd ain't winning a fight.

All joking aside, I'd like to buy Beamer for what he's worth, and sell him for what he think's he's
Hows your basketball team doing?

img_2972.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Beamer's lisp...I'd beat the shit out of him for just having something to say...on the same note, I'd also like a chance to beat Dabo's self righteous ass too...

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Nothing screams "we don't know what kinda school we are" than your football and basketball seasons the past year.
Easy there Ms. College Basketball.

We on the other hand...ARE THE ONLY ONES DOING IT RIGHT!!

Champs every year now in the ONLY sport that matters....Foosball!
While you faggits celebrate beating us in sports that.....well....most normal people wouldn't even care if we stopped participating in.....ex (M/W CBB, Baseball,softball, equestrian, water polo, etc.) I left off Golf ONLY b/c the PGA would have to fold if we stop pumping out Pro's.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

While you faggits celebrate beating us in sports that.....well....most normal people wouldn't even care if we stopped participating in.....ex (M/W CBB, Baseball,softball, equestrian, water polo, etc.) I left off Golf ONLY b/c the PGA would have to fold if we stop pumping out Pro's.
crying-baseball.gif
Okay 1980. Cry more.

1679511129413.jpeg

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
1st of all.....You Cock Faggits are the Queens of Woke these days with Big Dick Dawn.

2nd: Bro...we ONLY cry when celebrating out Natties.

Thanks to all you faggits, I am now having to cry every year in mid January! (Such is life for the Champs.....)
1 We woke cause some faggot dad learning how to call his daughter a fag.
2. Dolphins make me cry.
3. You cry cause you so pour you can't afford lube.

BurntJ

Founder
1 We woke cause some faggot dad learning how to call his daughter a fag.
2. Dolphins make me cry.
3. You cry cause you so pour you can't afford lube.
Dawn Staley should be the Faggit Cocks Mascot. There is no coach in any sport that better represents their fanbase. Congrats. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜 @Mr.Fitzwell

(Frankly I would vote to shut down WCBB before ever agreeing to hire that crazy bitch.....but you guys aren't uscjrjr the little cocks for nothing.)

In all seriousness, how much do real cock fans hate her? She is a damn embarrassment to education!

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Dawn Staley should be the Faggit Cocks Mascot. There is no coach in any sport that better represents their fanbase. Congrats. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜 @Mr.Fitzwell

(Frankly I would vote to shut down WCBB before ever agreeing to hire that crazy bitch.....but you guys aren't uscjrjr the little cocks for nothing.)

In all seriousness, how much do real cock fans hate her? She is a damn embarrassment to education!
JFC you reek of desperation

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

How tf do I get lumped in with 'cock lovers?

P.S. I wouldn't fight Big Dick Don Staley, either...🤣🤣🤣

GO TIGERS!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

I would get rid of her if it meant we had a decent/ consistently good/relevant men's program. Idk if that is an equal trade or not but I really don't care about her. I will only watch because it's tCarolina.

Last edited:

utv2316

Elite
Founder

Dawn Staley hates white people - she is the most racist of all coaches

BurntJ

Founder
Dawn Staley hates white people - she is the most racist of all coaches
Yep! Imagine the embarrassment if yore a cock sucker. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Not only have they NEVER won anything of importance.......they hired Dawn Fuckin Staley. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That's the type of shit NO SCHOOL EVER RECOVERS from.

(Also, I think that HiddenFaggit poster is actually Dawn......)

BurntJ

Founder
How tf do I get lumped in with 'cock lovers?

P.S. I wouldn't fight Big Dick Don Staley, either...🤣🤣🤣

GO TIGERS!
You didn't.....I wanted you to enjoy that master piece.....OF SHIT!!!!

The little cocks can try and talk all the shit in the world.....BUT it will NOT change the fact that they pay that nutty bitch!!!

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
You didn't.....I wanted you to enjoy that master piece.....OF SHIT!!!!

The little cocks can try and talk all the shit in the world.....BUT it will NOT change the fact that they pay that nutty bitch!!!
Her butch ass would skull fuck you

Top Bottom