Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Germany is on the verge of collapse

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
If only an American President warned them...

Dn-ofyJVAAIyzZQ.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yea. That is what people don't get. Hitler rose to power because Germany was wrecked after ww1 and the sanctions placed on them. Their people were willing to accept anything to make things better.
The entire situation in Europe is shaping up to be very similar to pre WW2. I know I’m somewhat stating the obvious.

As much as we worry about the economy here in the US (which is thoroughly fucked) the situation in much of Europe is much worse

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The entire situation in Europe is shaping up to be very similar to pre WW2. I know I’m somewhat stating the obvious.

As much as we worry about the economy here in the US (which is thoroughly fucked) the situation in much of Europe is much worse
It does make the immigration surge make more sense. How do you create more strife? Inject a couple million people with different race and religion into a country right before tanking their economy... sit and wait.... Scream racism when the majority blames the minority community.

Jtrain80

Legendary

The problem is Europeans are know-it-all libs.... kind get what they deserve.

With the mass immigration lately, I don't think Germany will be able to rise at all. More likely a kinetic Civil War. Something has to break at some point.

D

Deleted member 2886

Yea. That is what people don't get. Hitler rose to power because Germany was wrecked after ww1 and the sanctions placed on them. Their people were willing to accept anything to make things better.
Absolutely right.
Took me years of researching before finally realizing this.

Even longer still, before I came to realize there's a heck of a lot more too it.

There's a theory that the second European war(*WW2) was already being planned during WW1.

Planned by who though?

Well I'd guess the answer for that, is the same as for whom profited the most?

Supposedly, this is what the hidden purpose was with the illogical, unjustified & disproportionate terms declared by the Armistice of Compiègne,...and the trickery pulled on the German delegation.

"They" set the board and "They" set the pieces on "both sides".

Adol[ph] Hi[l]ler wasn't the [Austrian]German soldier during WW1 that we're told, but rather an actor connected to the Prussian Royal Theater, recruited as an undercover intelligence asset around 1919.

He was said to have been tasked with infiltrating certain German nationalist workers movements by capitalizing on the subsequent suffering created by the lopsided Armistice agreement.

It is theorized that he wasn't actually imprisoned after the "failed" Beer Hall Putsch, and rather this was faked as part of an act to generate German sympathy & support for this supposed nationalist martyr in preparation for his planned role of(*illegally) assuming(*being given) the German Chancellorship.(*from the previously installed intelligence agent)

Mein Kampf supposedly wasn't written by Adol[ph], nor did he make the claimed profit from its sale.

Most of these books were instead specifically disseminated freely in order to expedite the spread & stoke the flames of German nationalism.

His wealth is said to have been supplied by the same ones whom were to profit from the artificially induced conflict.

It seems the entirety of "WW2", as we're told, is a massive deception that cost an estimated 50-80million lives and stripped European nations of their wealth, sovereignty & power.

All of which, as was planned, became consolidated within the clutches of those whom directed both sides and every aspect of this wholesale mass slaughter.

Then they moved on to the next phase of their NWO plan,...
..."The Cold War".

Now we are in 2022.

We are witnessing the final phase of their grand plan.

#I will gladly post all the literature for this, as detailed above, extremely simplified breakdown for this theory,...if anyone is curious?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
They don't care. This is all planned by the overseers. The irony is they did this to force everyone to kow-tow to the EnviroGreta movement. The pollution will get much worse as people burn anything and everything to survive. Won't be long before people will have to burn their trash because it will be too costly for the trash trucks to run. Of course, that will usher in a new explosion of rats and other animals to eat.

D

Deleted member 2886

Timestamped to begin. Watch for 1 minute until the 1:50 mark. Trump explicitly told y'all so, but you didn't listen.

Yeah fuckin aye, he should be barkin orders at these fools!
Trump was the Man!
Handled that shit like a total badass.
He would've known they're just puppets that're marching the nation of a cliff,...as they're told to.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
German year-ahead electricity prices are over 4x what they were a year ago. No way heavy industry can afford these prices. The collapse is by design at this point by the Great Reset crowd.

1660135216530.png

Top Bottom