Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Georgia is the only team assured a CFP birth with a win this weekend. Sit down Michigan and OSU...

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Georgia is an overrated pile of dog shit
Kiss the ring!!!

f671b624-d788-47f6-8041-c1f64312cfce-220416_mlm_fb_gday_76267.jpg

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Georgia is an overrated pile of dog shit
Says……..(checks my notes)…..

The KSU retard. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clearly this is a compliment! I would take KSU fans “expert opinion” right after Vandy fans check in……

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Kirby is wrapping this thing up early.

We are only playing the SEC Championship for pride.
Yeah….Kirby broke the whole fuckin system….so….we should have expected this. Hell I expect them to SHUT IT DOWN…..

Pup fans acting like they deserve a spot in the playoffs is comical.

You had your chance to prove you were the best team in the SEC and the evidence showed otherwise.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Going to be interesting to see whom among UT, Bama, Georgia, and OSU to see which is the 4th team in the CFP. Does the SEC get left out? Does DIsney/ESPN have the juice to get the conference into the last spot? Odds pretty good with 3 of the 4 remaining teams being SEC members.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Going to be interesting to see whom among UT, Bama, Georgia, and OSU to see which is the 4th team in the CFP. Does the SEC get left out? Does DIsney/ESPN have the juice to get the conference into the last spot? Odds pretty good with 3 of the 4 remaining teams being SEC members.
UGA and OSU are out, it's between FSU Texas and bama one of those are being left out

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Your filthy dick nuts are lucky asf 1. You injured Harrison, and 2, that those monkeys in stripes took the god damn penalty off the fucking board..

Otherwise B2B was getting your ass beat by 14 points to Ohio State.

Top Bottom