Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

General Mark Milley wants the US to stay in Afghanistan indefinitely for gender issues (link)...

AgEngDawg

Legendary
What in the actual fuck??? That is not why we went there. Holy shit!!! We fight warns now for gender equality?

"Milley, who was the deputy commanding general of US forces in Afghanistan and served three tours in the country, essentially argued that if American forces fully withdraw by May 1, it would open the door for the Taliban to overtake the country, making life worse for millions of Afghans and imperiling US national security goals.

Women’s rights “will go back to the Stone Age,” Milley said, according to two of the sources. He argued that it wasn’t worth leaving the country after “all the blood and treasure spent” there over the last two decades. He also added that, in his view, the lack of 2,500 US troops in Afghanistan would make it harder to stem threats from a nuclear-armed Pakistan."

Fire this guy yesterday.

Last edited:

AC2020

Elite
Founder
What in the actual fuck??? That is not why we went there. Holy shit!!! We fight warns now for gender equality?

"Milley, who was the deputy commanding general of US forces in Afghanistan and served three tours in the country, essentially argued that if American forces fully withdraw by May 1, it would open the door for the Taliban to overtake the country, making life worse for millions of Afghans and imperiling US national security goals.

Women’s rights “will go back to the Stone Age,” Milley said, according to two of the sources. He argued that it wasn’t worth leaving the country after “all the blood and treasure spent” there over the last two decades. He also added that, in his view, the lack of 2,500 US troops in Afghanistan would make it harder to stem threats from a nuclear-armed Pakistan."

Fire this guy yesterday.
iu

Juro

Elite
Holup. How come Joe doesn’t support Afghanistan having women’s rights going to the Stone Age? He was fine with China’s culture habits of mass genocide.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
You still don't get it. Trump was never working with "todays" military.
laugh.r191677.gif
"Yesterdays" military has no authority, and most of them are anti-Donald Trump as well. It should have been apparent on Jan. 6th and 20th that anyone who could have mattered was not working with Trump, and probably never had.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I wish I could remember the name of the doc I saw on Netflix regarding the war in Afghanistan. The had footage of a strategy session for pacifying some area over there, and it looked exactly like a gawt damn public hearing by county commissioners. Embarrassing.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Wildturkey12

Poster

Fire this guy yesterday.
Those who don’t understand the sunk cost fallacy have no business being in any sort of leadership position.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
TLDR version: commies everywhere.

They expect things to get very bad.

I'd prefer the long version, but I hear you. I know most of us on here are on the same page, but I really do think we are being taken over from within by communists/those hell-bent on destroying America. Foreign enemies have a decades head start and seem to now have a good enough foothold that they barely try to hide it anymore. Hopefully it is not too late to turn everything around, but I fear it may be.

America 1st

Founder
I'd prefer the long version, but I hear you. I know most of us on here are on the same page, but I really do think we are being taken over from within by communists/those hell-bent on destroying America. Foreign enemies have a decades head start and seem to now have a good enough foothold that they barely try to hide it anymore. Hopefully it is not too late to turn everything around, but I fear it may be.

Shot:
What if I told you many in our military think the US citizen is a pussy for bitching about masks?

That since "they have to wear them given what they do then there is no reason all Americans shouldn't be forced to wear them when working or in public"?

Chaser:
"We protect them 24/7 regardless of how we feel. They should all be vaccinated, to protect us in return, regardless of how they feel."

BigBucnNole

Elite
Those who don’t understand the sunk cost fallacy have no business being in any sort of leadership position.

The guy is probably scared for his job and wants to throw himself at the alter of woke. If he is kicked out, there goes any opportunity to consult and lobby with the defense contractors.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Shot:
What if I told you many in our military think the US citizen is a pussy for bitching about masks?

That since "they have to wear them given what they do then there is no reason all Americans shouldn't be forced to wear them when working or in public"?

Chaser:
"We protect them 24/7 regardless of how we feel. They should all be vaccinated, to protect us in return, regardless of how they feel."
They can not sign up for the military if they don’t like protecting citizens.

America 1st

Founder
Tell us one or two.
There are a couple above.

It's just sickening.

Can't go into too much detail but they feel blessed every day that they aren't getting smoked as things stand right now.

Thank goodness we are realigning but with the moron in chief and the slow nature of the forces it could happen any day.

Each day China doesn't move is a blessing and an opportunity loss for them cuz we don't have the resources or desire to fuck with that now (especially since the CiC) wants to back off.

They're gonna expand the welfare state as opposed to brining medical manufacturing home and expanding the fleet at the rate necessary. Medium range missiles are still 3 years out from being deployed in appropriate numbers as well.

Top Bottom