Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gender Pronouns

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
What is it with so-called “non-binary” people using plural pronouns like “they/them”? Even if we’re to pretend “non-binary” is a real thing, why confuse people even more with the plural use? Also, Demi Lovato says she’ll be “officially” changing her pronouns. Does she not realize “officially” means relating to an authority or public body? I doubt she understands any of this.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
What is it with so-called “non-binary” people using plural pronouns like “they/them”? Even if we’re to pretend “non-binary” is a real thing, why confuse people even more with the plural use? Also, Demi Lovato says she’ll be “officially” changing her pronouns. Does she not realize “officially” means relating to an authority or public body? I doubt she understands any of this.

Stupid is as stupid does.

D

Deleted member 2886

It's the result of encouraging and popularizing dysfunctional individuals delusions.
This fucked up shit is just another divisive aspect of the broader WEF managed, NWO agenda.
Demi Lovato should be in a mental health facility.

Last edited by a moderator:

nemesis2k7

Poster

not sure. i am sure of this. there are only 2 genders in this world. male, and female.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I'm a light skinned Black Irishman

Pineapple

Legendary
I’m a billionaire. For banks to deny me access to my money is criminal and violence.

I’m also a PGA Tour Professional. They have to let me play or it is making others Kate Spade.

Top Bottom