Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GDP growth at 2.6%, Annua... you dont know that is. Take my word for it.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Transitory, when the fed first referred to it, was 3-4 months and when inflation was 4%. A year later and inflation doubled to an 8% rate.

So while it may not be permanent, its been here a lot longer than almost anyone anticipated. Its decimating personal savings and its decimating the lower class with increased food and energy bills. The democrats seem oblivious to this as they proposed spending another $1.8 trillion that was only blocked by one democratic senator. Joe Biden is giving away more money through handouts on student loans (or at least trying to).

This is why you will see the red wave in less than two weeks. If democrats had shown the slightest amount of concern they probably could have held onto the senate. But they didn't and they won't.

See tables above. Folks look fine. Important part of GDP is consumption. Negative GDP in Q2 was a result of onshoring inventory from Q1 dropping off a cliff because available warehouse squarefootage was full in the US.

Consumption is steady, prime age workforce is high, savings are high, debt is down. 1.7 jobs for every unemployed. It's impressive how resilient the economy is in the face of headwinds.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
wow still being a little bitch since I called your friend a whore huh..........been on your knees lately?.
Yeah I'm scared of an eFaggit I'd ont gaf who you are I'd fuck you up. It'd break my spirit to have to do it again I just sent a dementia dude to a homeless shelter. His son in law is a hof NHL player for bruins. Kr...song or whatever
.I accept my faults. You don't believe you have any there sherif? Bant

BigBucnNole

Elite
Yeah I'm scared of an eFaggit I'd ont gaf who you are I'd fuck you up. It'd break my spirit to have to do it again I just sent a dementia dude to a homeless shelter. His son in law is a hof NHL player for bruins. Kr...song or whatever
.I accept my faults. You don't believe you have any there sherif? Bant

Don't let this communist POS get you down. Drinking doesn't solve anything.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Why? When all you want to do is destroy? Organized labor, protectionism, covert democrats infiltrating the party, all communists.
I cannot figure out your point here. I thought you liked commies/liberal ideas.
Wouldn't make sense to keep our LPGvin Anerica to lower our prices for energy or just ship it to the fools that didn't want it 4 years ago?
I agree weapon is a tard and I'm not attacking you

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Here's the actual data...

View attachment 146619

Impressive that we're still hiring and paying. Blame the middle class for asking for more money.
Did you really post that like it didn't say exactly what the tweet said? 37% up sharply.... from 30%... That isn't healthy dude. Quit trying to pump up this old broke down whore of an economy into some 28 yo super model. This election has to drastically shift policy or we are fooked.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Did you really post that like it didn't say exactly what the tweet said? 37% up sharply.... from 30%... That isn't healthy dude. Quit trying to pump up this old broke down whore of an economy into some 28 yo super model. This election has to drastically shift policy or we are fooked.

What makes it broke down? What policy led to 37% small business renters delaying rent? What was it before covid?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So you admit you posted a bs graph showing exactly what the tweet said? We need to start there.
This is going to be interesting.....see he was still engaged in this FAKE Persona at 12:21am....which is today....but based on you nailing his BS, he usually changes persona(s) and avoids these threads.

I'm going with....he will wake up a be back claiming to be a Dr.....so as to avoid the confrontation with his econ/market expert persona.

It may appear to be a confusing game BUT like with all Liberals, once you see his pattern......it really is simplistic and stupid.

BigBucnNole

Elite
So you admit you posted a bs graph showing exactly what the tweet said? We need to start there.

Admit what? That chart is from yore link. I simply asked what do those numbers typically look like? Small business historically has the highest failure rates boom or bust. I thought that was understood???

Top Bottom