Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gather round all of you degenerates and losers who are dateless for Valentines Day, it's time to MEET-AN-INMATE

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I like the idea of talking down to her at first. Then give some mysterious details

And finally, tell her “when you respond we will give you some instructions”
Looks like you got yourself into some shit...I've been there. Luckily you're hot and young you can bounce back with the right guidance. anyway im part of a social internet community.. a link was posted from meet-an-imante.. I thought you were hot af in those binki pic lol

I wanna know you and your story.. gonna work on getting some $$$ sent to you

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Looks like you got yourself into some shit...I've been there. Luckily you're hot and young you can bounce back with the right guidance. anyway im part of a social internet community.. a link was posted from meet-an-imante.. I thought you were hot af in those binki pic lol

I wanna know you and your story.. gonna work on getting some $$$ sent to you
Got to throw in that we have some opportunities.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Got to throw in that we have some opportunities.
Looks like you got yourself into some shit...I've been there. Luckily you're hot and young you can bounce back with the right guidance. anyway im part of a social internet community and some opportunities have come up about getting some $$$ sent to you..I thought you were hot af in those binki pics lol so I'm going with you first

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Looks like you got yourself into some shit...I've been there. Luckily you're hot and young you can bounce back with the right guidance. anyway im part of a social internet community and some opportunities have come up about getting some $$$ sent to you..I thought you were hot af in those binki pics lol so I'm going with you first
4471F0AD-F94F-4BD4-A267-15EAF772F638.gif

PleasureMoose

Legendary
All hands on deck. what message should i send? It cost .25 cents to send a message so lets make this count lol
View attachment 77929
so after sending her $10 so she'll maybe respond.. i went to send the message and found out its a min of $10 to put on my pre-paid account. so I've invested $20 into this whore. I now have a $9.75 balance at the Topeka Correctional Facility

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

PleasureMoose

Legendary
So by release date the truth will be she can join a free forum message board and really hit gold 😬

No conjugal visit option? Send some money and see if this can be an option.
I'm sure you can they're just no gonna advertise that...I sent her $10 already that's all she's getting till i get a response. I've also got a $9.75 balance w the prison so i can send/receive her messages ,video messages and phone calls. I'm gonna send her another one in the morning

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Bruh

View attachment 77723View attachment 77724

Life without parole for a murder she didn’t do
I didn’t know Ray from Trailer Park Boys had that many tats

1644708169161.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom