Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gather round all of you degenerates and losers who are dateless for Valentines Day, it's time to MEET-AN-INMATE

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
I thought she was a hottie:

andria-1861816sec.jpg
andria-1861816.jpg

so I Googled her and holy shit, she's a special kind of crazy:

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

I'm sure a bunch of you are chomping at the bit to reach out and find your next love connection......

We'll kick it off with Autumn.....

View attachment 77711

PleasureMoose

Legendary
View attachment 77720View attachment 77721

edit had the wrong link:

Hi, I was originally born in Bosnia but raised in the Tampa, FL area since I was 5 years old. I've been in pinellas county jail since february 2021 waiting to get sentenced for federal prison.

I've always loved God and my love has only grown stronger since I've been incarcerated.

It'd be nice to find a friend with a positive attitude, strong faith, and a sense of humor like me. Brownie points for red hair and beards, hehe.

Being the tall girl growing up I've always stayed fit and spent my time here working out, training the other girls, doing yoga, and reading. I love learning and expanding my knowledge on life, magazines and books help me tremendously daily.

I speak Bosnian, English, and learning Spanish. Yo necesito practicar mi espanol y estoy apprendo cada semana con un libre.

I'm a sagittarius, so I've always loved traveling. I spent the last 2 years prior to my arrest exploring the entire US and have visited Europe since moving to the US. I hope to hear from someone educated, funny, and like minded who loves life and has a thirst for adventure.
1644582270657.gif

PleasureMoose

Legendary
So I just created an account on gettingout.com and found her profile. I'm about to send her $10 in hopes she'll respond back. I'm thinking of a message to send her now... thinking about just being straight up and telling her about the forum and how she can gain internet popularity and be famous etc. etc. any idea's?

1644584112049.png
1644584117793.png

I'll post any message i send her or receive back on here but i wanna make this legit

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I thought she was a hottie:

andria-1861816sec.jpg
andria-1861816.jpg

so I Googled her and holy shit, she's a special kind of crazy:

tenor.gif

Oler Ted

Elite
So I just created an account on gettingout.com and found her profile. I'm about to send her $10 in hopes she'll respond back. I'm thinking of a message to send her now... thinking about just being straight up and telling her about the forum and how she can gain internet popularity and be famous etc. etc. any idea's?

View attachment 77926
View attachment 77927

I'll post any message i send her or receive back on here but i wanna make this legit
You da real mvp

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

View attachment 77926
View attachment 77927

Yes!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
This is probably for another thread but I watched every episode a dozen times... Seriously. Its so genius ..Rob McElhenney (Mac) was good friends with Ryan Dunn and Bam Margera growing up

I have also seen every episode like a dozen times...another thread indeed, good call-

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Give me a second to think. I wonder if she has internet access. No way she is going to go back to the forum after she gets out
I think you almost got to play it very casual to start. Like a friendly opening.
Maybe even be honest
She prob just has a kiosk where she can only respond to what we send.. Being honest is what im gonna go with.. I know she doesn't care about the forum..shes a woman... but she does care about clout and likes

We gotta play it different and stand out for her to pay attention theres way to many simps out there..I'm gonna give it some time as well for everyone to think and us come up with a good message

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Best personals site in the planet.

Back in 2000 I worked for a startup paid search company. These guys were one of our first advertisers. I spent a lot of time surfing the site and sending the good ones out to everybody in the office.

I wish I had saved my favorite. She was a blond with crazy eyes, had the following answers:

Marital status: widowed
Release date: 2025 (25 years from then)

Wonder what she was in for? 🤔

PleasureMoose

Legendary
My wife told me last night after dealing with one of her single friends that "Girls don't want a dick pic", so obviously you should start with a dick pic.
i have buddy who is completely shameless and sends every girl he meets a dick pic and after talking to those girls everyone one says how weird it is and laughs their ass off

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
She prob just has a kiosk where she can only respond to what we send.. Being honest is what im gonna go with.. I know she doesn't care about the forum..shes a woman... but she does care about clout and likes

We gotta play it different and stand out for her to pay attention theres way to many simps out there..I'm gonna give it some time as well for everyone to think and us come up with a good message

Here is what I came up with so far. Take it or leave it.

Hey Kylee,

One of my friends posted a link to a website called meet-an-inmate. It was kind of a a sarcastic thing at first, but after looking through the list we all just felt a need to reach out to you.

There are quite a few of us interested in your story and getting to know you. We think you look smoking hot in your bikini pic

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Here is what I came up with so far. Take it or leave it.

Hey Kylee,

One of my friends posted a link to a website called meet-an-inmate. It was kind of a a sarcastic thing at first, but after looking through the list we all just felt a need to reach out to you.

There are quite a few of us interested in your story and getting to know you. We think you look smoking hot in your bikini pic
very nice! So I'm use this as the body and edit it w whatever else we come up with

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Best personals site in the planet.

Back in 2000 I worked for a startup paid search company. These guys were one of our first advertisers. I spent a lot of time surfing the site and sending the good ones out to everybody in the office.

I wish I had saved my favorite. She was a blond with crazy eyes, had the following answers:

Marital status: widowed
Release date: 2025 (25 years from then)

Wonder what she was in for? 🤔
Probably for something she didn't do

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
very nice! So I'm use this as the body and edit it w whatever else we come up with
Mix in that we have an internet community and she already has a following, but be subtle.

Lay the groundwork to really get her interested. We might want her to think we have money, and have this mysterious opportunity for her.

But be careful because I am sure this are screened so you can't be too over the top.

I think referring as a "we" is better than 'I"

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Even make her feel a little bit bad about herself if you can squeeze it in. You can't be over the top simp by any means. Talk to her like you are her father.

Maybe even make declarations to her she will do this things rather than make requests.

"You will do this" rather than "would you do this"

"When you respond telling us more about yourself, we might drop you some more details if we decide you are the right one..."

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Look Kylee, lets be honest, you have really humiliated yourself. This mistake is going to follow you the rest of your life. The thought might fade away some but you always are always going to be "that girl that went to prison, what was her name?"

and then start giving her some hope

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Even make her feel a little bit bad about herself if you can squeeze it in. You can't be over the top simp by any means. Talk to her like you are her father.

Maybe even make declarations to her she will do this things rather than make requests.

"You will do this" rather than "would you do this"

"When you respond telling us more about yourself, we might drop you some more details if we decide you are the right one..."
Hey Kylee,

so I'm part of a internet forum w about 3000 members and a link was posted there to a website called meet-an-inmate. It was kind of a sarcastic thing at first.. but it gain huge popularity in just a matter of hours.. so we ended up deciding you were the hottest lol

I wanted to reach out to you and get to know you and your story.. we wanna work on getting some $$$ sent to you. We also think you're sexy af in your bikini pic

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Look Kylee, lets be honest, you have really humiliated yourself. This mistake is going to follow you the rest of your life. The thought might fade away some but you always are always going to be "that girl that went to prison, what was her name?"

and then start giving her some hope
So you want me D.E.N.N.I.S a girl in prison.. i love it

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Hey Kylee,

so I'm part of a internet forum w about 3000 members and a link was posted there to a website called meet-an-inmate. It was kind of a sarcastic thing at first.. but it gain huge popularity in just a matter of hours.. so we ended up deciding you were the hottest lol

I wanted to reach out to you and get to know you and your story.. we wanna work on getting some $$$ sent to you. We also think you're sexy af in your bikini pic
Too much. Check out my last message. Start by making her feel like she has been bad and embarrassed herself.

Don't say anything about the forum. Maybe that you are part of an "emerging digital community that has some opportunities"

Latest posts

Top Bottom