Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gas station food. anyone else have a weakness for this

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Update on what we got so far:

kwik-trip-1200x630.jpg

dodge-s-chicken-store.jpg

Casey%27s%20New%20Logo%20Forecourt_Hero_100120%20%281%29.jpg

sheetz_2

QT_0271.jpg

Buc-ee%27s%20Exterior%20Lg_120517_0.jpg

Merchant_Template_Merchant_Header_151020181144.jpg

FCF4KsiVkAElnuQ.jpg

15ce391e7dab388ad3b84f2eee0909d9.jpg

186193557_302424861440405_257239215848735017_n.jpg

Pomaria Gas&Food- 5394 US-176, Pomaria SC 29126

index.php

The Percy Flowers Store- 4879 NC-42, Selma, NC 27576

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
One mom&pop by me has damn good chicken. Another by my work I could get 2 BLT for $4. They finally caught on and it was 4.00 ea. Then a week ago I tried to get one and the lady said they can't make sandwiches in the morning. Wtf why not?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
One mom&pop by me has damn good chicken. Another by my work I could get 2 BLT for $4. They finally caught on and it was 4.00 ea. Then a week ago I tried to get one and the lady said they can't make sandwiches in the morning. Wtf why not?
for years ive order the same "meat and 3" from my local mom&pop up the road and the price changes every single time. Its a guessing game when i go the register.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I'm oddly passionate about gas station food.. someday id like to make a travelers almanac dedicated to gas station delights across the states...

@TFSF News archive this thread. I'm gonna need sources and sponsorships for the TFSF Gas-Station Delights Almanac
This sounds AWFUL (as I have a bum stomach).......

Also im sure @absoluteUnit has some great suggestions.....if he ever leaves his moms basement.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'm oddly passionate about gas station food.. someday id like to make a travelers almanac dedicated to gas station delights across the states...

@TFSF News archive this thread. I'm gonna need sources and sponsorships for the TFSF Gas-Station Delights Almanac
That is a great idea. Some of the best food you can get is a podunk gas station in SC.
Include boiled peanuts and ill help sponsor

PleasureMoose

Legendary
That is a great idea. Some of the best food you can get is a podunk gas station in SC.
Include boiled peanuts and ill help sponsor
be pretty cool one day to travel and meet members of the forum at their favorite podunk gas station spot and shit talk about life over some greasy food and a sundrop. Be a great TFSF channel. Basically a poormans Guy Fieri but way cooler

EDIT: Dave Portnoy also does this with pizza restaurants

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We have a gas station with here where “Mama Bess” does the cooking. Meat and 3, $8.99
I normally go fried chicken rice gravy, Mac n cheese and collards.

If she has ox tails they’re gone by 11:45am
You live in upstate right? Where is this place located? I get up to Laurens and union every so often

TJHall1

Legendary
Best gyro I ever had came from a shithole gas station in okc run by some mooslims from india or somewhere. They were so damn good. They were always having people try and rob them, but the 1 brother was always packing and didn't take shit from anyone.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
It's not the same thing, but I got introduced to Buccee's Brisket last weekend. Man, that shit was good.

We have a Dodge's near our house, they have outstanding Biscuit and gravy. Chicken, pizza sticks, apple pies (fried...not that baked shit).

Nothing I like better than to stop at some backwater convenient store and get a fresh made sandwich and some Grippos. Meal fit for a king.

TJHall1

Legendary
recently found out about Casey's earlier in the thread. Nearest one is around 2 hours from me. been browsing the menu ever since. Got my eye on the breakfast pizza and bacon cheeseburger..
Breakfast pizza is great. Burgers suck. They've got good subs/wraps and they have potato cheese bites that I plow. Popcorn chicken/ chicken strips are good. Breakfast burritos also top notch.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
t's not the same thing, but I got introduced to Buccee's Brisket last weekend. Man, that shit was good.

We have a Dodge's near our house, they have outstanding Biscuit and gravy. Chicken, pizza sticks, apple pies (fried...not that baked shit).
pomaria gas n food. On 176 right before highway 202. The old shealy bros store.
Fan Fucking Tastic fellas. Adding these to the list. Did a quick search of Pomaria Gas and Food got around 1000 followers on facebook..Saturday and Sundays menu looks amazing. Started sweating while looking at Buc EE's menu.
3VY3EEMJ3RG3XJ27GIIHAPTI3M.jpeg

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It's not the same thing, but I got introduced to Buccee's Brisket last weekend. Man, that shit was good.

Nothing I like better than to stop at some backwater convenient store and get a fresh made sandwich and some Grippos. Meal fit for a king.
Forgot about their biscuit and gravey. Egg roles are on point too, with the sweet sauce.

Latest posts

Top Bottom