Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Game day thread.(Update scores and faggotry in real time.)

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Can’t wait to see Mike Bobo’s offense against the Bama defense 😂
Ugh….maybe if y’all stop losing games…..BUT we all know that won’t happen. 🤣🤣🤣

Have y’all chosen this years excuse yet? I can’t wait to see what Saban decides to go with this year…..it’s becoming the big question in college football yearly, since everyone knows the Dawgs will win it again.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Ugh….maybe if y’all stop losing games…..BUT we all know that won’t happen. 🤣🤣🤣

Have y’all chosen this years excuse yet? I can’t wait to see what Saban decides to go with this year…..it’s becoming the big question in college football yearly, since everyone knows the Dawgs will win it again.
I think Bama is better on D than UGA this year. No homer. If Bama can avoid a game where KJ or Jaden Daniels play out of their mind, should be Bama and UGA in the SEC championship. I think Bama drops another one along the way, but wins the West.

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Bama held Ole Miss to 250 yards until their garbage time final drive of the game

Still only gave up an even 300 though.

Ewers did throw for 350, but that O with those WR and sark calling the plays is tough. Still think as the season goes on Bama continues to tighten up

Some guy named Zeno that plays for Birmingham threw for 250 and 2 TDs against UGA

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Steele is good good at scheming to shut down the run and has 4 guys in the secondary that will go 1st round (Koolaid, Terrion Arnold, Malachi Moore and Caleb downs)

Anywoo, should be an interesting rest of the season

rebar

Elite
I think Bama is better on D than UGA this year. No homer. If Bama can avoid a game where KJ or Jaden Daniels play out of their mind, should be Bama and UGA in the SEC championship. I think Bama drops another one along the way, but wins the West.
I agree. Yall need to ground and pound and play great defense and limit you qb from making fuck ups

rebar

Elite
What a disaster that guy left at Auburn.

I still expected them to look a little better against A&M due to the transfer portal. It’s impossible to tell how good the aggies are though
Wish we played them this year

Funny stuff but what’s even funnier about that happening to the Catholics is that Day had called timeout before they trotted ten men out there for the last two plays. Even funnier yet is that ND called timeout after Day’s timeout before they trotted 10 guys out onto the field twice.

rebar

Elite
Funny stuff but what’s even funnier about that happening to the Catholics is that Day had called timeout before they trotted ten men out there for the last two plays. Even funnier yet is that ND called timeout after Day’s timeout before they trotted 10 guys out onto the field twice.
Is that why it is so funny? I just jabbed your husband. Explain how funny that is

Latest posts

Top Bottom