Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FSF Dream Journal

Last night I had a dream that @BLatta12 asked @yankmenoodle to kill @Croot_Overlord. He was asking a few of the rest of us for info that might help out and he was instructing @yankmenoodle to take him out from a distance so he wouldn’t know what hit him.

The thing is, @Croot_Overlord was about 20ft away in the next room and overheard it all. I woke up before the beat down, but I did witness @Croot_Overlord looking at @BLatta12 ’s search history… which is apparently the harshest retaliation my mind can conjure up.

What did y’all dream about last night?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Last night I had a dream that @BLatta12 asked @yankmenoodle to kill @Croot_Overlord. He was asking a few of the rest of us for info that might help out and he was instructing @yankmenoodle to take him out from a distance so he wouldn’t know what hit him.

The thing is, @Croot_Overlord was about 20ft away in the next room and overheard it all. I woke up before the beat down, but I did witness @Croot_Overlord looking at @BLatta12 ’s search history… which is apparently the harshest retaliation my mind can conjure up.

I had a nightmare and when i woke up I went into the bathroom, turned on the light and looked into the mirror and was horrified at what I saw, I was "laterallyshaking"

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Just now catching up to this—- wtf is wrong with you man ;)

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Weird…..
To avoid this in the future follow my weekend formula:
1)Get extremely drunk and high (green and edibles)
2) proceed to spam the board all night
3)wake up next morning and remember nothing….
4) log in - PROFIT
Now it best to start Friday and then repeat Saturday evening….make for a great weekend!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Weird…..
To avoid this in the future follow my weekend formula:
1)Get extremely drunk and high (green and edibles)
2) proceed to spam the board all night
3)wake up next morning and remember nothing….
4) log in - PROFIT
Now it best to start Friday and then repeat Saturday evening….make for a great weekend!
I could be blocked by everyone on this board and I’d still reply to myself.

BurntJ

Founder
I could be blocked by everyone on this board and I’d still reply to myself.
Me too BUT dreaming about this group just seems off to me (myself included).....as we are all degenerates here 🤣

Hopefully some other will follow the above instructions and we can start double new threads here. I created the glorious Air Guitar thread and below I had 5 replies......it was the next day and someone else started the same fvckin thread.

Need to continue the growth @Croot_Overlord has been working so hard on....while getting more involvement out of everyone we have here already. It will help drive the growth.

Plus I just love shit posting and spamming! 🤣

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Been having more and more nightmares lately.

Not smoking anymore has some real shitty side effects.

Keep getting bitten by snakes or falling into an endless dark hole (not the fun kind).

BurntJ

Founder
lol. If it helps I know all those involved in the dream outside the forum.
I am not positive BUT it l sounds like that makes it worse. Something about dreams and reality…….. best I can decipher.
You “subconsciously” want to fuck them all.!(Again I’m not positive but the recommended course of action appears to be…..that you need to fuck them all and their dads….just to cover yourself here.)

anyway good luck bud!

I am not positive BUT it l sounds like that makes it worse. Something about dreams and reality…….. best I can decipher.
You “subconsciously” want to fuck them all.!(Again I’m not positive but the recommended course of action appears to be…..that you need to fuck them all and their dads….just to cover yourself here.)

anyway good luck bud!
This is sage advice. I'll get right on it.

Last night I dreamed that I was throwing a Captain America shield around outside, and after a crappy throw it went into a grassy area where my wife and her friend were sitting on some living-room furniture. As I entered this space and looked for the shield and couldn’t find it, it turned into an indoor living room.

I spent a bit more time looking before I finally gave up on it and started taking to my wife and her friend. My wife was mostly ignoring the things me and her friend said, preferring instead to read a book. So I started talking to her friend and the talking turned to flirtation.

The dream shifted and I was at work going through emails. I opened an email from my wife’s friend and it was full of a bunch of risqué and nude pics of her coworkers (she and my wife work together.) I was mostly concerned that I had opened it at work, but as I looked through it, I didn’t recognize anybody in the email.

Then I woke up.

Last edited:
My dream was a buddy of mine was kidnapped to become a waiter at a reasturant. I had to find him then went undercover. was eating a meal at the reasturant and they brought a whole cooked snake with cream on the side. It was actually good. Some other shit happened.
Hmmm. Snake with cream on the side... I believe a psychoanalysis of this dream would reveal that you crave penis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom