Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Friday Night LNC: member appreciation Gif making

TJHall1

Legendary
Hell, I looked and didn't see one started. I'm obviously retarded, to answer my previous post.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I’m listening to dead and companySmoking a pall mall heater Drinking some designer shit beer I bought at the beer store with a full bowl. In 30 minutes I’m going to walk down the street and pick up a half ounce. I’m pretty sure the The chick I took out on a tinder date Thursday and took home is going to call me after her concert is over. If she doesn’t call me I have to figure out how to answer my Married friend who Usually comes over Friday night. If I wait too long she goes and drinks with her husband

Rva

Founder
John Wilkes booth.

Rva

Founder
A young and handsome Paul Newman.

Rva

Founder
Carney Wilson. I think know I have to watch the hold on video on YouTube.

Quatch$

Elite
last one of my special releases. My degenerate buddies high school and myself have basically (literally) trademarked the phrase “troutmas” as it’s a Western PA tradition to get whammered drunk the night before (troutmas eve) the first day of trout season and then go to the river hung over / still drunk and rape fish.
we also brew our own beer and finally made a recipe decent enough that a local craft brewery said they’d take it, go big scale, can and package etc for us. It’s one of their biggest sellers now and we get the shit for free, plus royalties.

Attachments

• AAEA28CF-26F8-4CFB-99D7-E88E546BDB12.jpeg
    AAEA28CF-26F8-4CFB-99D7-E88E546BDB12.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
last one of my special releases. My degenerate buddies high school and myself have basically (literally) trademarked the phrase “troutmas” as it’s a Western PA tradition to get whammered drunk the night before (troutmas eve) the first day of trout season and then go to the river hung over / still drunk and rape fish.
we also brew our own beer and finally made a recipe decent enough that a local craft brewery said they’d take it, go big scale, can and package etc for us. It’s one of their biggest sellers now and we get the shit for free, plus royalties.
1620441409930.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom