Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Friday Afternoon woohooo mofos thread! Weekend plans?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Glad it is Friday afternoon. what are the weekend plans?

Hate on me if you want, but this is a jam right here:

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
Tonight, dick. Tomorrow I have a couple of work things to do then the rest of Saturday and Sunday at the rental. We about 2 weeks from the Refinance part of BRRRR. Then, we start screening tenants.

Ready to find the next one, but real estate investing is like knife fighting at the moment, and our knife is a butter knife.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
We’re spending the weekend at the farm house. Son & I cleaned up yards earlier. Drinking beer & cooking now a few friends coming over soon.

Picking up a pecan sprayer I had rebuilt in the am, a new truck around 11, rains going to set in after that. Prolly nap & then get the cookers ready for a fry & beer drinking tomorrow night with friends.

Sunday go home, be hungover, eat a thc cookie & be null & void for a day

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
@quickfeet - I am going to have a Tarot reading from an amazing Englishwoman who has some kind of special energy. I can feel it when I enter the room. I have had several before over the last year and she never fails to leave me in awe with the things she tells me about things that are in my heart and things that drive me. I can say this, it is for real. No way she could know what things are in my heart, but she never fails to put words to them.

In the last two readings she said there was one thing holding me back from truly feeling free inside. Long story short, she was right. I have been working on it for the past 4 months. I think I have overcome a demon. I can't wait to see what the cards say.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@quickfeet - I am going to have a Tarot reading from an amazing Englishwoman who has some kind of special energy. I can feel it when I enter the room. I have had several before over the last year and she never fails to leave me in awe with the things she tells me about things that are in my heart and things that drive me. I can say this, it is for real. No way she could know what things are in my heart, but she never fails to put words to them.

In the last two readings she said there was one thing holding me back from truly feeling free inside. Long story short, she was right. I have been working on it for the past 4 months. I think I have overcome a demon. I can't wait to see what the cards say.
Hell yeah!

Top Bottom