Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Former Clemson Players Keeps Sexually Assaulting Other Players During Games. They learned this in college (link)....

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Christian Wilkins - was probably just checking his oil. The best part about it was that Josh Allen got the 15 yard flag.

1664205004678.png

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
According to the homeboard Wilkins is queer as a $3 bill. So maybe he was trying to flirt with Allen
It has neither been confirmed, nor denied, that Christian Wilkins enjoys a penis or two...as a Clemson fan, witnessing his actions while on the field, I'd be surprised if he didn't

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Wasn't monkeypox everywhere in that corner of South Carolina a few weeks ago?
Lol I haven't heard shit about it...not a peep...but with the trash that populates a good bit of the area, it wouldn't surprise me in the least...we've got some really nice areas, but also a good bit of trailer trash and government housing trash, too

I lived in Athens in 2010, so I know you know what I'm talking about 😉

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I was playing in a rugby match and wrapped up in a pile of people with my head sticking out near the ground. Next thing was the swoosh of a foot moving past my face. A second later was a thud and the person next to me got kicked dead center in the nuts. The match was stopped to carry the player off the field.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I was playing in a rugby match and wrapped up in a pile of people with my head sticking out near the ground. Next thing was the swoosh of a foot moving past my face. A second later was a thud and the person next to me got kicked dead center in the nuts. The match was stopped to carry the player off the field.
I had a similar situation while playing rugby for The Citadel 🤣

Top Bottom