Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Florida Hospitals Fighting to Get Oxygen With ‘Hand Tied’

CurtOFD78

Elite
What's even more terrifying is how blitheringly stupid the average nurse is.
I'm not a nurse, but I used to work with many and I'm gonna have to ask you what is your basis for stating that the average nurse is blitheringly stupid? Because of a few Tik Tok videos, or something else?

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
I've never had a problem posting gifs here. What kind of issues are you having?
What sites do you use? Do you just copy paste the image or link? Do you just paste image in body? Once in while I'll get a link to drop and work but most of the time it just shows the link and not the image. It feels bad man. :cry:

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I'm not a nurse, but I used to work with many and I'm gonna have to ask you what is your basis for stating that the average nurse is blitheringly stupid? Because of a few Tik Tok videos, or something else?
Wasn’t it about 10-15 years ago on a Miss America or Miss USA talent competition that a contestant came out in scrubs and a stethoscope? As her talent she then proceeded to tell about her job as a nurse.

Well, since it was the talent portion you can guess how well she scored standing and talking about her job. I don’t know if there were negative judge’s comments or simply low scores. However, an army of self-important nurses from all over the country freaked out about it because people didn’t understand how important they are.

BigBucnNole

Elite

I know a chick that’s a nurse. Couldn’t function in college originally. She’s been divorced twice before 35, ended up becoming a nurse and did a crying Tiktok over covid.

noleology

Elite
Founder
I can't even pretend it's me posting...

We ran out of oxygen at my ER yesterday. We had to put ambulances in the parking lot and run tubing into the ER. I have no Remdesivir and no plasma as we are a freestanding ER. I’m out of Toradol. I’m rationing steroids.

I have a patient here: 21 years old and on BiPAP. We’re concerned about how much oxygen we can use up. Because we can’t give him all the O2 he needs we are struggling to get an O2 saturation over 88%. No one in the state of Texas has beds for him. Louisiana, Arkansas and Oklahoma are full. We are trying. I don’t have Vapotherm. Family is incredulous that there are no beds. We had one yesterday but overnight three nurses walked out on the shift they were on; so we lost the bed.

There are no favors left to call in. No one has anything. No one is special enough or sick enough to qualify for a bed. It hurts. It’s painful. I am not a good doctor today. I can not care for my patient the way he deserves.

21 million residents, 60k hospitals, 12k occupied for covid (20% of total), 100 died yesterday. 7 day moving average is about 62 deaths. Or about 3 per million per day.
must have had a delinquent invoice with Air Gas. Gas systems at a medical facility are auto-monitor and auto filled by a subcontractor like AirGas....No such thing as running out unless an invoice wasn't paid.

TJHall1

Legendary
The whore is a nurse. She's a nut job. All her nurse friends are fuckin nut jobs also with the exception of 1.

CurtOFD78

Elite
I know a chick that’s a nurse. Couldn’t function in college originally. She’s been divorced twice before 35, ended up becoming a nurse and did a crying Tiktok over covid.
I'm not here to proclaim that all or even a few RNs are Rhodes Scholars, but to say that they are "blitheringly stupid" is a pretty poor generalization of them. Now, having worked with many of them, I can attest to the crazy level many of them posses (usually on the 6-10 range of the 1-10 scale) and they certainly can be drama queens, but "blitheringly stupid" I would think would apply to a very select few.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I'm not here to proclaim that all or even a few RNs are Rhodes Scholars, but to say that they are "blitheringly stupid" is a pretty poor generalization of them. Now, having worked with many of them, I can attest to the crazy level many of them posses (usually on the 6-10 range of the 1-10 scale) and they certainly can be drama queens, but "blitheringly stupid" I would think would apply to a very select few.

That's fair.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
The fucking propaganda machine the last couple months has been very interesting to watch. They shifted the approach from attempting to do “hip” traditional advertising (which led to some fucking hilarious vax songs that were extremely insulting to certain communities) to a more modern digital approach centered around shame and guilt

OP is a troll. Pay him no mind.

catreaper

Master Baiter
LOL sooo awesome. You're the best poster ever. Nothing like getting your entertainment by trolling a message board. Awesome!!!
He didn’t troll you fucking retard. You and others were simply too damn dumb to get his sarcasm. Holy shit your lack of mental aptitude is truly impressive.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Are you sober yet mush mouth?

Sad-Tennessee-Fan.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom