Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Field of Dreams and a Merry Christmas

Wrangler18

Poster
Just watched Field of Dreams. Such a great movie. Would be nice if we as a country and maybe this site could use such a topic to heal the wounds of the toxic environment that we live in today. It's just too bad that the powers that control things like MLB/NFL/etc. are having to concede to the woke environment that we live in today. I'd love to have a catch with my son, who just happens to be Croot_Overlord. He and I have been through a lot, and there were times where I wasn't sure if we would make it through. Through the hard times, however, I've learned that he has the heart of a lion and is all about what he can do to help others. This is just my second post to the site and I'm a bit technically challenged with respect to all of this. I visit the site daily, but obviously, don't contribute much. Regardless, I want to wish all a very Merry Christmas and remember the reason for this season, our Lord Jesus Christ.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Just watched Field of Dreams. Such a great movie. Would be nice if we as a country and maybe this site could use such a topic to heal the wounds of the toxic environment that we live in today. It's just too bad that the powers that control things like MLB/NFL/etc. are having to concede to the woke environment that we live in today. I'd love to have a catch with my son, who just happens to be Croot_Overlord. He and I have been through a lot, and there were times where I wasn't sure if we would make it through. Through the hard times, however, I've learned that he has the heart of a lion and is all about what he can do to help others. This is just my second post to the site and I'm a bit technically challenged with respect to all of this. I visit the site daily, but obviously, don't contribute much. Regardless, I want to wish all a very Merry Christmas and remember the reason for this season, our Lord Jesus Christ.
Dang what a Christmas present! Thanks dad and see you tomorrow

Latest posts

Top Bottom