Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Feels like Newsome is in deep shit

BigBucnNole

Elite
You thinking elections are on the up and up and believing the facade.

See above. That’s just one of several videos with circumstantial evidences of mass voter fraud.

Yes of course, occifer doofus is on scene to document a Crack head running around with thousands of pieces of mail, of which 300 were ballots. Clear evidence if the CIA.

You clowns don't understand there are real socio economic reasons California is blue and you don't need crackhead to keep it that way. Instead you think California is just like Alabama if not for few deep state boogie men.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Yes of course, occifer doofus is on scene to document a Crack head running around with thousands of pieces of mail, of which 300 were ballots. Clear evidence if the CIA.

You clowns don't understand there are real socio economic reasons California is blue and you don't need crackhead to keep it that way. Instead you think California is just like Alabama if not for few deep state boogie men.
I agree with you that Cali is probably gonna Cali and keep Newsome. However, Covid has changed a lot of things and quickly. It would be a major upset, but not as big of a shock as say Brexit or Trump winning. Dont think its impossible.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
So isnt this recall vote this week?

What are the odds that Elder pulls this off?
The odds do not matter if the bet is no good. Once again - the fix is in. Until we learn how to fight fire with fire, conservative candidates are toast before they're put in the toaster. I'm not trying to be funny here, I am dead serious.

It's over until we wake the fuck up and start kicking some serious ass, and I am not just speaking figuratively.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The odds do not matter if the bet is no good. Once again - the fix is in. Until we learn how to fight fire with fire, conservative candidates are toast before they're put in the toaster. I'm not trying to be funny here, I am dead serious.

It's over until we wake the fuck up and start kicking some serious ass, and I am not just speaking figuratively.
Do you think it is blatant cheating like An algorithm switching votes, the voting machines being hacked or some other measure?
Or do you think it’s more related to mail in ballots, I’d requirements etc?

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
"Currently the share of Recall ballot returns by Republicans is better than in 2020, but the raw vote count is still down by 360,000 ballots versus 2020."

Turnout among Democrat voters is down by 1.4 million votes versus this time in 2020. The polls also assume a massive turnout by Latino and 18-34 year old voters – but turnout among those voting blocks is also down by 602,000 and 740,000 respectively. The polls are overstating turnout by Newsom’s base versus what we see.

All those two statements mean is current mail in voting means jack shit. As you'd expect because last election was a brand new pandemic with people freaked out. Everything else you said is bullshit. Glad yore friends represent California Democrats.
Nah…you’re just pissed because you’re being exposed for not knowing shit. I’ve been consistent in this thread by saying that I don’t know if Newsom will be recalled or not but it will be closer than what you are portraying. And your ass can take it. Simple as that.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Nah…you’re just pissed because you’re being exposed for not knowing shit. I’ve been consistent in this thread by saying that I don’t know if Newsom will be recalled or not but it will be closer than what you are portraying. And your ass can take it. Simple as that.

No... my point is they arent fucking cheating. The buffoons' that think Newsom needs the vote rigged are full of shit.

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
No... my point is they arent fucking cheating. The buffoons' that think Newsom needs the vote rigged are full of shit.
I don't give the fuck what other people are saying in this thread. My comments to you had nothing to do with voter fraud.

Now that said, the recall election appears to be closer than the polls stating 60/40 "in favor of no recall" with Newsom having to bring in Warren, Obama, Harris and Biden to speak for him.

I do believe that if it is a blow out in favor of Newsom (60/40 or anything north of that) there are going to be a lot of Californians scratching their heads wondering how the hell that is possible and it will add more fuel to theories on voting irregularities.

Cre8ive

Founder
I don't give the fuck what other people are saying in this thread. My comments to you had nothing to do with voter fraud.

Now that said, the recall election appears to be closer than the polls stating 60/40 "in favor of no recall" with Newsom having to bring in Warren, Obama, Harris and Biden to speak for him.

I do believe that if it is a blow out in favor of Newsom (60/40 or anything north of that) there are going to be a lot of Californians scratching their heads wondering how the hell that is possible and it will add more fuel to theories on voting irregularities.
These are not voting "irregularities" - this is called "voting fraud" - systematic highly sophisticated "VOTING FRAUD GODDAMIT" - voting irregularities my ass!

BigBucnNole

Elite

That's what the thread has become slick. Folks think voting irregularities are needed for Newsom to win. Welcome to crootn dot com.

Only people left scratching their heads are the out of touch clowns that can't see beyond their tiny circle of friends and family.

Cre8ive

Founder
DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT JOE BIDEN ACTUALLY GOT MORE VOTES THAN DONALD TRUMP?These are not voting "irregularities" - this is called "voting fraud" - systematic highly sophisticated "VOTING FRAUD GODDAMIT" - voting irregularities my ass! This is NOT an election - it is a charade. It is FRAUD.

It seems so many people don't want to believe what is really going on? It begins with the liberal media showing polls that their "boy" is way ahead when nothing could be further from the truth, then when the fix is in and their boy wins they can claim the high ground.

Don't you realize the level of anger and commitment it took from millions of angry people to even get this recall on the ballot? Nobody thought that wold even happen. The dems could not STOP OR FIX the gathering of names for a recall, but once they realized they boy was in deep shit - they got the machine cranked up and Newsom is going to win.

Republicans are the victims of zealots who will go to any length to win.

Nothing personal here, but IF YOU THINK JOEY BUYDEN won fair and square you are living in a dream scape and need to get your critical thinking in gear!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
These are not voting "irregularities" - this is called "voting fraud" - systematic highly sophisticated "VOTING FRAUD GODDAMIT" - voting irregularities my ass!
You’ve been so hostile since coming back from vacation.

I’m gonna have to drive down to Bammy and get you hammer so you can let it all out.

America 1st

Founder
That's what the thread has become slick. Folks think voting irregularities are needed for Newsom to win. Welcome to crootn dot com.

Only people left scratching their heads are the out of touch clowns that can't see beyond their tiny circle of friends and family.
Needed? No.

Happening? Yes.

Cre8ive

Founder
You’ve been so hostile since coming back from vacation.

I’m gonna have to drive down to Bammy and get you hammer so you can let it all out.
What the fuck do you think is going on here? is this funny to you?

Cre8ive

Founder
What the fuck do you think is going on here? is this funny to you?
I'm not being hostile. I am telling the truth of what is going on right under our noses. I love America and we are losing it day by day my friend. You ain't seen nothin' yet America First.

Carlscat

Elite
Founder

Where in California do you live again?

Cre8ive

Founder
I'm not being hostile. I am telling the truth of what is going on right under our noses. I love America and we are losing it day by day my friend. You ain't seen nothin' yet America First.
What is this forum for? Rib rub recipes? Just wait and read all the headlines tomorrow about how Newsome fought off the racist republicans and can keep California moving forward!

America 1st

Founder
What is this forum for? Rib rub recipes? Just wait and read all the headlines tomorrow about how Newsome fought off the racist republicans and can keep California moving forward!
I do love ribs tho…

Cre8ive

Founder
I do love ribs tho…
A sense of humor is always a good thing to use when you are outgunned by the truth. My vacation gave me a chance to clear my head and see things from the outside looking in.

@America 1st - You are a brother. I respect you. You're smart. You're clever.

But my heart is on fire.

I am an American Patriot. I am angry. I am bitter. I am pissed. All I can do right now is write to express my deep and utter disgust with what is and has already happened my MY AMERICA! Are you OK with things right now?

Do you think there is such a think as getting back to normal? Ha! What a fucking joke - there is no more normal to get back too my friend. Look at it this way - WE HAVE STOOD BY AND ALLOW THE NFL TO PLAY 2 NATIONAL ANTHEMS. Think about that? Don't you see the weight and depth of what this actually represents?

TWO national anthems played at the beginning of the NFL games. My god, what a fucked up mess we are allowing to grow. It's like standing in sewer one inch deep and doing nothing to climb out of it, while it is getting deeper and deeper day by day.

America 1st

Founder
A sense of humor is always a good thing to use when you are outgunned by the truth. My vacation gave me a chance to clear my head and see things from the outside looking in.

@America 1st - You are a brother. I respect you. You're smart. You're clever.

But my heart is on fire.

I am an American Patriot. I am angry. I am bitter. I am pissed. All I can do right now is write to express my deep and utter disgust with what is and has already happened my MY AMERICA! Are you OK with things right now?

Do you think there is such a think as getting back to normal? Ha! What a fucking joke - there is no more normal to get back too my friend. Look at it this way - WE HAVE STOOD BY AND ALLOW THE NFL TO PLAY 2 NATIONAL ANTHEMS. Think about that? Don't you see the weight and depth of what this actually represents?

TWO national anthems played at the beginning of the NFL games. My god, what a fucked up mess we are allowing to grow. It's like standing in sewer one inch deep and doing nothing to climb out of it, while it is getting deeper and deeper day by day.
We gotta keep the faith and hold the line!

Things will get better. The rise of the TFSF is just one example of patriots pushing back.

Im gonna keep pulling yore leg until things get better tho. I wouldn’t want you getting too comfortable…

Pineapple

Legendary
It’s tomorrow but the fix is in. Republicans showing up to early vote being told they already voted. Video of people stealing ballots out of boxes, etc. Honest elections are a thing of the past 100%
But, midterms are coming and Trump in 24.

People are not paying attention.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder

Why are you here again?

BigBucnNole

Elite
What a shitty and juvenile rebuttal. From a local non-partisan group regarding the recall effort:

Overall Turnout:
The polls being promoted by the media show a large projected turnout – including a turnout in the Survey USA poll of 88%. This is not accurate. Based on returns from 2020 vs the Recall, we are tracking for a turnout of 50-60% - way lower than the polls are showing.

Newsom’s Base Isn’t Turning Out:
Turnout among Democrat voters is down by 1.4 million votes versus this time in 2020. The polls also assume a massive turnout by Latino and 18-34 year old voters – but turnout among those voting blocks is also down by 602,000 and 740,000 respectively. The polls are overstating turnout by Newsom’s base versus what we see.

Republican Ballots:
Currently the share of Recall ballot returns by Republicans is better than in 2020, but the raw vote count is still down by 360,000 ballots versus 2020.

By our analysis, there isn't enough Democrat votes in the bank to put this race in the bag.

In the November 2020 election, over 4,399,662 Republicans returned their ballots – and most waited until Election Day to do it. However, without a Presidential Race on the ballot, we cannot assume all these Republican voters will vote.
---------
Point being (and as I mentioned earlier), this will be close and for you to think this is going to be a landslide is you showing your stupidity.

If we follow your beliefs regarding such a large percentage of the state being democrats, then the numbers above should absolutely be of concern for those in the Newsom camp. The ONLY question I continue to hear from Dems are "who else besides Larry Elder?"

They plan on recalling him but aren't ready to go with Elder. Luckily there are ~30 other candidates (full of freak shows) that they can vote for.

HAHAhAHAHA

May want to quit listening to whoever yore goober dem friends and "non-partisan" group. Or better yet, whatever the group says, believe the opposite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom