Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Federal mandate to vax everyone?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
It's way too late. At this point everyone knows someone who's had an adverse reaction and now we are finding out they don't even work. Fuck off
He doesn’t have the legal power to do it anyways.

Even if Congress tried to pass something it would have to hold up in the SCOTUS.

It would require 60 votes in the Senate anyways and the idea of finding ten senators to say yes to that is laughable.

Manchin and Sinema wouldn’t either.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
tenor.gif

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Does the Nuremberg Code come into play?

mrt

Elite
If he has more than 3 questions he goes all froggy on the person that ask the last question. He needs someone to just slap the dog shit outta him. He is pumped so full of drugs he can just barely walk. I'm waiting for someone to ask him why he hasn't shipped any illegals to his home state.

mrt

Elite
Times like this calls for a great movie, I still tend to believe a good dose of spirits would kill just about any small organism entering the mouth or nostrils. If they were serving good booze for a trial I would be more than happy to volunteer my services, and that does not include washing the glasses. Pay particular attention to the spot in the movie that they finally figure out the old man survivor was a sterno freak !

Top Bottom