Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite CCW.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
I've had a Kel-Tec P3AT (don't hate) .380 for awhile now. Super small and lightweight and easy to pocket carry. Also reccomend a BORAII EAGLE pocket holster to go with it.

1613499486671.png

1613499445139.png

Also have a full conceal Glock 43 that has the same footprint as my iPhone

1613499556467.png

I hate to carry with a belt holster.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
i got this in the truck

iu

Nas

Poster
You guys don't actually leave your truck guns in the trucks, right?

g26
Ruger 380

Another Hellcat owner here and very happy with it. Mine is optics-ready but haven't decided if I want to add that yet. I did get a Viridian laser that is specially made for it and I have a guy that custom-makes my holsters work up a sweet little tuckable IWB for appendix carry.

Another Hellcat owner here and very happy with it. Mine is optics-ready but haven't decided if I want to add that yet. I did get a Viridian laser that is specially made for it and I have a guy that custom-makes my holsters work up a sweet little tuckable IWB for appendix carry.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Same, best EDC I’ve ever shot.

Love my 19. For me, I find it a bit big for comfortable carry, though I do carry mine at times. Mostly I use it for a bedside gun, with a 17 mag full of 147g HST. Itching for a P365 of Hellcat, but not until prices and availability return to something more normal.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
Love my 19. For me, I find it a bit big for comfortable carry, though I do carry mine at times. Mostly I use it for a bedside gun, with a 17 mag full of 147g HST. Itching for a P365 of Hellcat, but not until prices and availability return to something more normal.
I had a G19 Gen 5 with Ameri-glo sites. It had less than 100 rounds through it and I traded it for my CZ-75 Compact. The CZ is too heavy for EDC (IMO), so it was my nightstand gun. I just picked up a Sig P365XL for EDC. Love it. My wife is getting her CPL at the end of the month and I think I just lost my CZ to her for a handbag gun. I fixed that by ordering a CZ P-10C (very similar to the G19) - just because :cool:

Top Bottom