Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite CCW.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I've been having a hard time finding a nice holster for my Taurus .380 I like. Any sites to recommend? Will be for the wife if that makes a difference.

Chief_Trojan

Poster
Founder
Love my 19. For me, I find it a bit big for comfortable carry, though I do carry mine at times. Mostly I use it for a bedside gun, with a 17 mag full of 147g HST. Itching for a P365 of Hellcat, but not until prices and availability return to something more normal.
My wife carries the P365...it’s a little small for me but I’ve got grown man hands.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I've been having a hard time finding a nice holster for my Taurus .380 I like. Any sites to recommend? Will be for the wife if that makes a difference.

Not sure if they all have holsters for your Taurus, or exactly what you are looking for, but I have a few suggestions you might want to check out.

Someone already mentioned We The People, which I have heard good things about. I also like Alabama Holster for kydex. If you are looking for leather, check out Milt Sparks, Kramer, and Don Hume. All 3 make excellent stuff.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
Not sure if they all have holsters for your Taurus, or exactly what you are looking for, but I have a few suggestions you might want to check out.

Someone already mentioned We The People, which I have heard good things about. I also like Alabama Holster for kydex. If you are looking for leather, check out Milt Sparks, Kramer, and Don Hume. All 3 make excellent stuff.
Does anyone have experience with Wright Leather Works. I was snooping online and they looked nice.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
i got this in the truck

iu
Got the same one for the wife

Top Bottom