Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fact Finding Websites

khael-hawk

One of the Main Maniacs for Sure
Founder
Question. Does anyone have links to any respectable debunks of Politifact?

Qanon

Poster
Founder
QResearch Search Engine

* Search all posts from QResearch: https://qresear.ch/

I use qresear.ch a lot for when i'm looking for multiple sources.

Elections Director in Fulton County, Richard Barron, Claims No One Was Told to Leave Atlanta Arena Election Night But Affidavits Say Otherwise

On election night in Atlanta workers were told to go home due to a water main break. However, we soon found out that this was a lie - there was no water main break:

This event led to numerous questionable events. Ultimately a video was released showing individuals going under tables and bringing out suitcases full of ballots after Republicans were told to go home. We identified at least three of the individuals involved in jamming the ballots from the suitcases through tabulators after the arena was cleared out.

One of the individuals who stuck around was Ralph Jones Sr. , noted above, whose son is the the official spokesman for Democrat US Senate Candidate Warnock and is also linked to Stacey Abrams.

The question arises is who told Ralph Jones Sr. to lie and claim a water main break and send people home on election night?

Far-left 'fact checker' politifact claimed that Georgia election workers didn't kick out observers and illegally count 'suitcases' of ballots. In their article they reached out to Fulton County Elections Director Richard Barron:

Richard Barron, the elections director in Fulton County, which includes Atlanta, also addressed the issue with the county's elections officials. In a video published online by 11Alive, the NBC affiliate TV station in Atlanta, he described sending instructions for the scanners to keep going.

"No announcement was ever made to leave, for anyone to leave," Barron said. "Certain staff that were on the cutting stations, that were on the flattening stations, that were extracting from the inner envelopes, those staff left as work completed. I found out sometime, I think a little after 10:30, that they were going to cease operations, and I told them not to do that."

Here is a video of Mr. Barron claiming that no announcement was made for people to go home - gotta tell ya, this guy looks creepy:

Top Bottom