Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Execution of Armenian POWs

Rube Reaper

Elite
Part of me would like to see the US military do that to MAGAs…

The other part of me is like “nah, thats too quick”.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Part of me would like to see the US military do that to MAGAs…

The other part of me is like “nah, thats too quick”.

I fight for you and your kind each and every day. You’re the target of extermination from our government and have been since the early 80’s with the introduction of the AIDS pandemic.

The gene-editing mRNA jab, along with the creation of Monkeypox, is proof positive that this agenda continues today. And yet you cheer for your own demise and wish death upon those that risk everything to save you and the dregs of society like you.

And yet my resolve to fight for you until my very last breath remains. I will not relent.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I fight for you and your kind each and every day. You’re the target of extermination from our government and have been since the early 80’s with the introduction of the AIDS pandemic.

The gene-editing mRNA jab, along with the creation of Monkeypox, is proof positive that this agenda continues today. And yet you cheer for your own demise and wish death upon those that risk everything to save you and the dregs of society like you.

And yet my resolve to fight for you until my very last breath remains. I will not relent.
🤣

Reads like you should be fighting to get your meds back!

Top Bottom