Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Everyone’s favorite present?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Traffickers are putting these on girls cars here in Chicago and following their daily movement. They then act when far from home or in an unfamiliar act. Bad devices, IMO.
Wow that makes sense and it’s awful. They are so easy to use. Wonder how you can walk the technology back so it can’t be abused

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I gave myself a new truck this year. Ordered it in August and picked it up a couple weeks ago. Had the last one for 13 years so figured I was due an update.

View attachment 67642

View attachment 67643

Pictures from today. It was 82* in DFW today.
Kindred folk here...I drive a truck, have a beard and am a Red Raider...but an old.

I drove my last truck (Dodge Ram) until it reached 346,000 miles. Only bought new because Dodge stopped making the computer brain and my mechanic said if it died I'd never get it restarted. I sent it to auction and it was sold to go to Mexico. They would rip out all the emissions stuff and put a simple fuse box in and drive it for another 300,000 miles. I assume it's in the ganja transportation business now.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
C'mon, with the name viking you cant have that fake ass stove down there.

Just kiddin, everything looks great man.
I got two Osburn wood burning stoves upstairs. This is nice to turn on when I get going in the morning. It heats these rooms quick down here. SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom