Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has anyone ever taking Clomid?

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Clomid gets prescribed for men and women having trouble with infertility

But with men it can also have a significant and sustained (after stopping the medication) increase in testosterone. As I approach the middle age I try to put the TRT off as long as possible to keep my junk working at least a little bit, but I can tell my test levels have dropped.

You can actually buy Clomid from everyone’s favorite online boner pill pharmacy (All Day Chemist) and I was thinking about grabbing some Clomid too

rebar

Elite
Clomid gets prescribed for men and women having trouble with infertility

But with men it can also have a significant and sustained (after stopping the medication) increase in testosterone. As I approach the middle age I try to put the TRT off as long as possible to keep my junk working at least a little bit, but I can tell my test levels have dropped.

You can actually buy Clomid from everyone’s favorite online boner pill pharmacy (All Day Chemist) and I was thinking about grabbing some Clomid too
Fuck that. I need more strength then I need more sperm

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
TLDR: low dose Clomid doubled the testosterone of a group average age 39 y/o

Results: The mean age was 39 years, and the mean pretreatment testosterone and estrogen levels were 247.6 +/- 39.8 ng/dL and 32.3 +/- 10.9, respectively. By the first follow-up visit (4-6 weeks), the mean testosterone level rose to 610.0 +/- 178.6 ng/dL (P < 0.00001). Moreover, the T/E ratio improved from 8.7 to 14.2 (P < 0.001). There were no side effects reported by the patients.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Working out does this way more effectively.

I am 100% serious. Weight lifting cures this.

It has the same effect on your T level as cutting the amount you eat has on your weight.

It is amazing how that works.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom