Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Even The Woke-ish are recognizing

MechaJutaro

Poster
The repressive, censorius direction our culture has taken since '17 has give us a social climate in which first-rate comedy

Has become more uncommon than clothes on Kendall Jenner

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The repressive, censorius direction our culture has taken since '17 has give us a social climate in which first-rate comedy

Has become more uncommon than clothes on Kendall Jenner

How about you tell us after you watch it. Take notes I am particular dicknose

MechaJutaro

Poster
If you want genuine humour you just listen to me rant about the world for hours on end when I'm having one of my manic episodes.

Or my assessment on this story

"An Arizona father was crushed to death after becoming trapped under his family’s car as he was trying to fix it — and bystanders robbed him instead of helping, his heartbroken family said.

Jeronimo Garcia Guerra was possibly stuck under the vehicle in a Phoenix parking lot for hours after the jack collapsed before someone called 911, police said.

By the time police got there, thieves stole everything from Guerra’s pockets, looted the car he had been working on and stole the vehicle he arrived in, according to the family.

He always believed nobody out there is going to help you. In this situation, he was right,” his son, Jerry Garcia Jr. told AZFamily"

Had Jerry Sr been driving a Mercedes, a Jaguar, or any other set of wheels worthy swiping, folks would've almost certainly relieved him of the vehicle, by extension saving his life

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Had Jerry Sr been driving a Mercedes, a Jaguar, or any other set of wheels worthy swiping, folks would've almost certainly relieved him of the vehicle, by extension saving his life
Doubtful. Would have probably jacked the car back up, pulled his body out to be left on the ground and taken the car.

This is one of the biggest problems in today's society. People would rather pull out their phones and video events, then post them on TikTok, Instagram, et al, rather than help those in need.

MechaJutaro

Poster
People would rather pull out their phones and video events, then post them on TikTok, Instagram, et al, rather than help those in need.

We humans are heavily driven by self-interest?!! Next, we'll be learning that aspiring actresses are more likely to land plum roles, IF they take their clothes off + Have sex on camera. This must be a week for shocking revelations

Top Bottom