Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Even Bloomberg thinks pudding's tax increases suck

Cat_Incognito

Elite
Founder
"I will not raise taxes on a single taxpayer making less than $400K"

maury-povich-lie-detector-meme-5-1-300x158.jpg

Jweast2486

Poster
His stupid fucking energy policy that is leading to increased fuel and heating costs is already a huge tax increase in everyone except those living in government paid housing....increased fuel costs cause everything to increase since it costs more to get stuff anywhere. Then they’re going to let us keep less of our own money and what we do keep will be worth less, not to mention every policy will drive more jobs and manufacturing away from the US.

If the media wasn’t a corrupt piece of shit it would be reporting honestly on this but they’re so corrupt they’re in bed with the Democrats. Wish the BLM protestors had burned down CNN headquarters last summer, along with the entire line up

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
His stupid fucking energy policy that is leading to increased fuel and heating costs is already a huge tax increase in everyone except those living in government paid housing....increased fuel costs cause everything to increase since it costs more to get stuff anywhere. Then they’re going to let us keep less of our own money and what we do keep will be worth less, not to mention every policy will drive more jobs and manufacturing away from the US.

If the media wasn’t a corrupt piece of shit it would be reporting honestly on this but they’re so corrupt they’re in bed with the Democrats. Wish the BLM protestors had burned down CNN headquarters last summer, along with the entire line up

Our media has become our own biggest enemy. Not hyperbole.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Then the inflation on top of that.
Our media has become our own biggest enemy. Not hyperbole.
💯

did-i-just-hear-cnn-meme-jihad.jpg

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
All you have to do is jack it up & put it in reverse...did we learn nothing from Ferris Bueller?

80b20-ferris_buellers_day_off_car_crash_scene.gif

a51396c476fc445c284701f494568b44e34b2a50.gifv
Learned it from a buddy mechanic when i was 16. Not sure how it works on a digital but you can buy a new dash for 600.00 and get it programmed to whatever milage you tell Napa to put on it. I did it on an avalanche I used to own. Took 15 min.

Top Bottom