Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Upcoming U.S. Eclipse Just Got Even Stranger!

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The last one we had, Ky had the best viewing spot and tons of people from around the world flooded in. They made over 300 arrest for sex crimes. Prostitutes and traffickers were flooding the area with Poon. KSP and local police were catching sex crimes left and right for a couple days.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Almost all the hotels in Central Texas are booked up already. I heard airports have very few parking spaces left for the private jets. Upwards of a million people coming into Texas to see it. Schools are closing for the day...probably more educational than if they were in school. We have our glasses --- it's party time.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Almost all the hotels in Central Texas are booked up already. I heard airports have very few parking spaces left for the private jets. Upwards of a million people coming into Texas to see it. Schools are closing for the day...probably more educational than if they were in school. We have our glasses --- it's party time.
People's republic of Vermont are already screaming that Hotels are scalping, $1,000+ rooms for a night in Burlington, and not the Hilton

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
People's republic of Vermont are already screaming that Hotels are scalping, $1,000+ rooms for a night in Burlington, and not the Hilton
Are they going to push the illegals out to make room and more $$ on the jet-setters? I suspect the hotels in Texas and elsewhere are doing the same.

When I had season tickets at Texas Tech, as soon as the schedule came out, many of us were on the computer/phone reserving rooms before the scalping occurred. Pissed off the hotels. So, now they are made aware of the schedule in advance to raise their rates. $165/night rooms raised to $299 +/night for football, graduation or other events. Some even require a two night minimum. The free breakfast wasn't worth the extra costs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom