Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Escalation......

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Don't worry we have one of the sharpest minds minding the store in the White House

200.gif

Still no response from fluff.

MalO

Elite
Over 15,000 M60 battle tanks were made. We have to have a few hundred still lying around somewhere. We could send them those and some ammo, and the Russians wouldn't be able to use our good tanks for target practice.

Now they'll find out exactly what ordinance to use on our Abrams. This is dumb.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Over 15,000 M60 battle tanks were made. We have to have a few hundred still lying around somewhere. We could send them those and some ammo, and the Russians wouldn't be able to use our good tanks for target practice.

It’s not dumb. It’s intentional. Everything they do is to weaken us. Everything.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It's really weird that the experts keep saying that Ukraine has more tanks now than when they started the war.... yet they keep begging for more tanks. It's almost like the media is full of shit and Ukraine is losing but they want to keep the money train rolling as long as they can.

Fansong1977

Poster

Who in this administration shows any sign of advanced intelligence?

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Don't worry we have one of the sharpest minds minding the store in the White House

Not sure I believe this. The Abrams has classified tech and is more about weapons systems then a tank. Don't see this going over unless it's stripped.

Germany agreed to supply tanks contingent on the US providing Arbams.

So, I'm not buying it all

Of course...........................you can say you are sending this equipment to Ukraine to aid them...............so they can use it...................

when in all actuality, you are staging it for personal use in the near future......

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
One thing I had not thought of that I heard today.... The M1 fires spent uranium shells. If a Russian tank is destroyed with a uranium shell, depleted or not, could that give Russia the justification to use a tactical nuke?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Not even close!!!!
Unfortunately, we don't get to make that call. Tanks and soon f16's... Russia may be looking for an excuse to launch a tactical nuke just send a message. Not saying they will but they have to be getting tired of fighting Nato while not fighting Nato.

Unfortunately, we don't get to make that call. Tanks and soon f16's... Russia may be looking for an excuse to launch a tactical nuke just send a message. Not saying they will but they have to be getting tired of fighting Nato while not fighting Nato.
ok..........so what do you think a "tactical" nuke is? Anyway, a depleted Uranium arrow out of a tank.........(which the russian use a version of) is no where near the level of a nuclear weapon.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
ok..........so what do you think a "tactical" nuke is? Anyway, a depleted Uranium arrow out of a tank.........(which the russian use a version of) is no where near the level of a nuclear weapon.
Not going to argue. I know what they are. My point is that Russia is threatening to use nukes if we keep escalating and we don't know what thing will be the thing. I'm not saying the shell is a nuke but I have no idea how many rocks we can give to Ukraine to throw at Russians before they figure the rocks won't stop until the rock supplier is taken out.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
We should be de-escalating the situation.

How? Everyone has tried. Even Turkey and China. Ukraine refuses to give up an inch of territory and now includes Crimea in that. Putin can't back down, he has to win something. Definitely cannot give up Crimea. This ends with a decisive victory on the battlefield or Putin bring ousted.

We are already looking at mass producing a new tank. Plus ours has more advanced armor.

If a Russian tank is destroyed with a uranium shell, depleted or not, could that give Russia the justification to use a tactical nuke?

I've handled and fired a lot of DU rounds. Besides growing a third testicle I've experienced no ill effects. Russians have nothing to worry about with DU rounds unless they're on the unfortunate end of one. Funny enough, they're blaming fertility rates in Iraq on DU usage while conveniently ignoring the fact that men there like to fuck little boys, and when they do get married it's to a cousin.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
How? Everyone has tried. Even Turkey and China. Ukraine refuses to give up an inch of territory and now includes Crimea in that. Putin can't back down, he has to win something. Definitely cannot give up Crimea. This ends with a decisive victory on the battlefield or Putin bring ousted.
How? We quit giving billions of dollars to Eastern European thugs that are stealing half the money and forcing 'other' people to the front lines to fight. I bet they'd sign a peace deal within hours of finding out the money is done.

Top Bottom